haha I've been enjoying it personally.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by ///AaronJTun3d View Post
      IM NEVER EVER GONNA POST ON OFF TOPIC LOUNGE AGAIN.

Quickly reminded me of how intolerant NON-CALIFORNIA PEEPS are to the one's who are. I was a victim of almost vehicular man slaughter. I asked for opinions.... they turn on you.

I resolve the matter in hours... they call BS to the entire situation because its fun to troll.

f*ck em. Love my socal peeps always got my back.... anybody down to dab after work today?

Join the club

14 session of therapy, 5 stress balls, and 22 different doctor prescriptions later I am finally getting over the mental trauma that was my "Is the iX really that good?" thread

Was legitimately just looking for answers as living in California, a 4WD e30 seems like such a silly idea but there were a few select trolls frequenting the local Sacramento meets that esteemed themselves as "elite" and "better than an m3" because of their stock height iXes

All I go was northern and east coast folks ready to stone me for mine blasphemy

Comment

Quickly reminded me of how intolerant NON-CALIFORNIA PEEPS are to the one's who are. I was a victim of almost vehicular man slaughter. I asked for opinions.... they turn on you.
        I resolve the matter in hours... they call BS to the entire situation because its fun to troll.

f*ck em. Love my socal peeps always got my back.... anybody down to dab after work today?
        Dude You wanted to sue a lady for ALMOST running you over when you walked away from the whole situation with a few scrapes because you jumped onto her hood. You wanted opinions and you got them. Did you want a hug from r3v for your booboos?

heres the thread for said desired hugs for booboos. OP modified the first post that had the backstory http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=334463
        Last edited by tonywonder; 09-09-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

LOL damn tony take it easy.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
            Dude You wanted to sue a lady for ALMOST running you over when you walked away from the whole situation with a few scrapes because you jumped onto her hood. You wanted opinions and you got them. Did you want a hug from r3v for your booboos?

heres the thread for said desired hugs for booboos. OP modified the first post that had the backstory http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=334463
            If I didn't "jump on her hood", I'd be dead or seriously injured.
            I was on her hood for atleast a full second before she finally slammed on the brakes. Meaning if she were to fully run me over, I'd be under her engine block. I EXPLAINED THIS ATLEAST 3 TIMES.... but the fact I walked away = frivolous in all your eyes.

Ofcourse I want mods to delete it... problem resolved, the only ones commenting left are the ones who hate people that sue for frivolous reasons. aint nobody got time fo dat.

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
            84 325e "E30HB" :)
            IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

I think the moral of the story is: if you want to sue, dont have cat-like reflexes.
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

LOL this Aaron guy is on a daily complain basis. Gets banned and no support from multiple forums then wants to go "dab" can't expect to be taken serious like that.

run into an asshole once, that sucks you ran into an asshole
                run into assholes all the time, you're probably the asshole.
                sigpic

Comment

Had to use the tolls roads last night for the first time. went online and paid the $7.35...

Now Im debating getting a transponder, but Im not sure if its worth it. I do drive a lot but I havent quite figured out if it would be worth getting, especailly if they will charge me a monthly fee for NOT using a certain amount each month.

thoughts?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

auto accidents can be very serious matters.

PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Had to use the tolls roads last night for the first time. went online and paid the $7.35...

Now Im debating getting a transponder, but Im not sure if its worth it. I do drive a lot but I havent quite figured out if it would be worth getting, especailly if they will charge me a monthly fee for NOT using a certain amount each month.

thoughts?
                        depends on your daily travel route I guess.

If using the toll roads is rare for you, treat it as such. I'd never pay monthly on something I didn't actually use.

Comment

Lol dude.

One of the first things you asked (both directly and indirectly) is how you can make money from this. As if it was your main concern. And that's exactly how it came off.

That was your mistake. You gave more credit to the popular stereotype that Americans will find any reason to sue each other (for monetary gain).

Sorry brother, but you brought this on yourself. Own it.

I'm not bashing you. When I was but a boy, I made a thread asking if anyone went to jail (because I was about to go in for a few months). I got the same responses that you did, and my internet butthole was never the same. I asked, r3v delivered, just like your thread.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                            Lol dude.

One of the first things you asked (both directly and indirectly) is how you can make money from this. As if it was your main concern. And that's exactly how it came off.

That was your mistake. You gave more credit to the popular stereotype that Americans will find any reason to sue each other (for monetary gain).

Sorry brother, but you brought this on yourself. Own it.

I'm not bashing you. When I was but a boy, I made a thread asking if anyone went to jail (because I was about to go in for a few months). I got the same responses that you did, and my internet butthole was never the same. I asked, r3v delivered, just like your thread.
                            Bro.... the cop, my parents, the witnesses, my colleages, my boss all said... "you should sue". this was no tap on the booty, it was like a scene from a movie where the hero escapes by car and runs over a villain and having him roll over the hood of the car.

I HAVE A CASE. EASY. SUPER EASY. none of its frivolous. BUT R3V BELIEVES IT TO BE JUST BECAUSE

A. im alive
                            B. im walking
                            C. I have bruises, scrapes and a fucked up ankle

jeezus Christ... if it were a child, you'd guys be like that kid NEEDS to sue.

But since Im an adult that walked away with my legs still working.... IM THE BAD GUY LOOKING FOR A QUICK PAYDAY..... its ridiculous.

lesson learned I guess. But hey..... if you get hurt, don't u contact a laywer anyways? I did take the necessary steps.... but they hated the fact it even occurred into my head.

Comment

Just do what you feel is justified bro. It doesn't really matter what other people think anyways. I know you were looking for a simple answer or maybe direction on the matter, but just do what you need to do. ;)
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                Just do what you feel is justified bro. It doesn't really matter what other people think anyways. I know you were looking for a simple answer or maybe direction on the matter, but just do what you need to do. ;)
                                I did the right thing (in my opinion). I got "council" before I acted. now that I re-read my Original Post It does seem like I was looking for a quick payday, but at the time my anger level was at 999999%.

im done talking bout it... :yawn:

lol I got a text from the lawyer this morning, and I replied:

"if this limp and soreness don't go away by Friday... i'll let you know... but forreal though your 40% commish wouldn't be worth squat".

you know what this greedy bastard says:
                                "I can make it worth something".

Comment

Working...
                                X