This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.
    Falling asleep @ work right now because I was watching X-Files all night lol.

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
      Yes that is a black rear seat that you can see in the picture. As I remember it has one small tear about 1" long. Come and get it, your price is FREE!!!!

Cheers,

Jim
      black vinyl? I'll see which weekend I can come down and I will PM you so we can exchange info.

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
      Morning everyone.
      Falling asleep @ work right now because I was watching X-Files all night lol.
      Sam! turn off the Netflix:hitler:

btw I cruised around the area where you were saying that house was, and damn you werent kidding. Some crazy nice houses, but I didnt see the one we were talking about
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        black vinyl? I'll see which weekend I can come down and I will PM you so we can exchange info.
        I think it is leather but it may be vinyl.

Cheers,

Jim
        sigpic

Comment

I'll find it after work and post up some pics!!

Netflix>most things

1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

Comment

Sup slutz whats everyone doing today? Im gonna crack open a case of beerz when i gits home
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              Sup Terry "Mr. MHW" ;D

You may want to make a trip to the shop in the near future. The storage tent got the top blown off in the last storm so I have some things you may be interested in.

[ATTACH]89009[/ATTACH]

I filled up the truck with stuff and heading to the dump today.

[ATTACH]89010[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Jim
              Damn that muffler!

Comment

I've hit the point in there workday where I just have lost all motivation to do anything. This always happens to me before 2-3 lol.

1991 325i
                flickr
                @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  Damn that muffler!
                  Sorry to say there were two mufflers in the truck as well as two vert top frames. I kept the two cats with pipes for the salvage price if you need that part. One is OEM and the other is aftermarket.

Next week I will go to the Metal Scrap yard.

Cheers,

Jim
                  Last edited by IronmanE30; 09-22-2014, 02:48 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
                    I've hit the point in there workday where I just have lost all motivation to do anything. This always happens to me before 2-3 lol.
                    This regularly when a sugar snack comes into play for me. Snickers and coke and I'm back it again. Hitting the day wall sucks.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I should let you guys know that I have someone coming down from LA to pick up some motors and parts who may be able to bring things back to LA. The large items that I have include 2 white coupe doors, a couple of different color vert doors, a green hood, a black non-brake light trunk lid, several control arms that need new bearings, dog bones that need new bushings, stub axles, aux fans, oil coolers and the list goes on. To keep from cluttering up the Chat please PM me if any of these items interest you and we can come up with a fair price for both of us.

Cheers,

Jim
                      sigpic

Comment

anyone know a good way to get a stuck tie rod off the hub? this is ruining my day
                        Originally posted by Vokuhila
                        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

I PMd you ^

-NICK

Comment

I was able to escape. I knew she was right on the border of wasted so I forced her to shotgun a beer with me. Got out of there while she ran to the bathroom. I now know what it feels like to be hunted, not for me.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by best_name_available View Post
                              anyone know a good way to get a stuck tie rod off the hub? This is ruining my day
                              bfh

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                I was able to escape. I knew she was right on the border of wasted so I forced her to shotgun a beer with me. Got out of there while she ran to the bathroom. I now know what it feels like to be hunted, not for me.
                                should have smashed.

Comment

Working...
                                X