This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
    Figured I would turn to you guys for help with this, considering I'm 6'5" the stock sport seats don't do much in terms of comfort for me. I definitely want to do a cheap upgrade to a taller seat. Was thinking e36 Vaders..what are your thoughts? any tips?
    So your seat is all the way back? Including it being lower?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Figured I would turn to you guys for help with this, considering I'm 6'5" the stock sport seats don't do much in terms of comfort for me. I definitely want to do a cheap upgrade to a taller seat. Was thinking e36 Vaders..what are your thoughts? any tips?
      Convertible seats sit a little lower.
      Find someone who swapped those in and take 'em for a test run?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I have no issue with leg room but more that my back has no support since the seat is not very tall..that's why I was thinking vaders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1991 325i
        flickr
        @sambhaskins

Comment

Oh thought it was a height issue.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

just need some more back support!

1991 325i
            flickr
            @sambhaskins

Comment

Maybe one of those ugly, twat looking, race seats will suit you better?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Maybe one of those ugly, twat looking, race seats will suit you better?
                oy, i would be insulted if my thoughts weren't in line with yours about seats such as that for DD purposes.

1991 325i
                flickr
                @sambhaskins

Comment

So many v12's in one location Anyone else check out the Ferrari exhibition on rodeo today?

Comment

oy, i would be insulted if my thoughts weren't in line with yours about seats such as that for DD purposes.
                    I have seat extenders so the seat will sit further back. There in my parents garage in the High Desert. I'll find them when I go up there. I found them in a vert lol guess the guy driving was super tall too. They moved the seat back a good 2-3 inches.

Comment

Finally, someone agrees with me about those hideous things.
                      Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                      I have seat extenders so the seat will sit further back. There in my parents garage in the High Desert. I'll find them when I go up there. I found them in a vert lol guess the guy driving was super tall too. They moved the seat back a good 2-3 inches.
                      I think height and leg room is fine but, the guy is looking for back support.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        I think height and leg room is fine but, the guy is looking for back support.
                        Idk Sam is pretty tall those few inches might help.

Comment

I'm seeing allot of e30s with big "castro" decals on the windshield around the valley.

Comment

^been like that for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So castros is like a car gang or something?

Comment

more like cartel :]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X