X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    Hi OC peeps

I've found a set of wheels (borbet b's) down there. If anyone is coming from there to the bay area in the next few weeks, ill pay for you gas and throw you a 6pack to bring them up here.

shoot me a PM if you can :)
    I'll heading up to San Jose in the beginning of December, if you can wait that long I'll gladly do it for you :pimp:

Comment

Good morning SOCAL people !!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

So, yesterday was one of those days where I wish I had just been lazy instead of trying to be productive... First changing my trans mounts from old E30 ones to the E21 with alum cups was a LOT more work than I read about it being. Then when I wanted to take a break from that and just install the late model side trim (no chrome) the rear piece wouldnt fit because there is a hole in a different spot. Oh, and my new TMS chip didnt work either so I had to put my old one back in...

BUT now that the trans mounts are in, I am happy I wont have to crawl under my car for a little while.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
          I'm going to SF the 18th-22 November
          this could work perfectly. where are you located?
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Erik, my cousin is driving down to SD today from SJ. She will be there all week. I might be able to convince her to bring the wheels back. She has a MK5 golf so the wheels should fit in the hatch, no problem
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Erik, my cousin is driving down to SD today from SJ. She will be there all week. I might be able to convince her to bring the wheels back. She has a MK5 golf so the wheels should fit in the hatch, no problem
              thx, if it doesnt work out with smooth, ill hit you up.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                Good morning SOCAL people !!!
                Is that meet still going on this wednesday?

Comment

Good morning people of SCGC, question, anyone deal with traffic school recently?

just completed my thing on line, but am wondering if I have to take the certificate page to court, can't exactly find any conclusive information on my paperwork other than my due date
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                    Good morning people of SCGC, question, anyone deal with traffic school recently?

just completed my thing on line, but am wondering if I have to take the certificate page to court, can't exactly find any conclusive information on my paperwork other than my due date
                    Unless the rules have changed, the school admin is supposed to mail it to the court electronically. All you have to do is save a copy of it for your own records.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                      i put some rubber lembforder 1996 e36 m3 centered control arm bushing in my e30. better then stock, because they have more rubber then e30 ones.
                      http://www.steerbythrottle.com/hccyo..._Bushing_1.jpg
                      I was looking at the r3vshift ones
                      Ima check these out and see which ones i go with.
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Suede or leather dash?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

leather
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Stock e30m3 bushings have long been the staple upgrade and will likely outlast ownership of most cars.

Thanks Bob! i went ahead an exteded the due date for the traffic court so i can check in a couple of weeks and make sure the citation has been cleared.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              leather
                              I can't decide which I'd rather dabble with!
                              I'm afraid of a leather wrapped dash looking like a ballsack.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                I can't decide which I'd rather dabble with!
                                I'm afraid of a leather wrapped dash looking like a ballsack.
                                all depends on who wraps it. theres a few tricky areas with the E30 dash
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X