Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last 325 is leaving our family tomorrow. Matt's car is going back to LA for the restoration process. Congratulations to Dave, who my son bought the car from 6 years ago. In that 6 years he has put 80K on the car and enjoyed almost every mile. As far as I know it only left him stranded one time, not bad for a car with 278,567 miles on it.

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

Comment

Well, for those of you with swap cars - fear not. I had my hood popped and I was put in a cruiser while my car was searched and measured. Left with a front plate ticket and some dirtied slacks.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        Well, for those of you with swap cars - fear not. I had my hood popped and I was put in a cruiser while my car was searched and measured. Left with a front plate ticket and some dirtied slacks.
        you were put in a cruiser while they checked out your engine bay???
        Originally posted by Vokuhila
        I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Dafuq? What? Why?
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

How'd you get yourself stopped in the first place?

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Need full story..

and #1 or #2?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

In the M3?

Comment

Stumbled across a police blockade for a bunch of street racing in Gardena. Was dragged out of my car and put in a cruiser. They popped my hood and looked over my engine, measured ride height and wheel distance from fender. I was a block from where I work and still in slacks otherwise I probably would have been on a flatbed like several other cars were.
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

what time does the street racing scene in Gardena get popping? I want to make sure to NEVER drive the e30 during those hours.

on a separate note, anybody looking for a job doing security for a bar? I am leaving and if someone wants to take my spot they would like somebody with a referral. check id's, flirt with girls all night, cut off drunk people and get discounts on alcohol. Hit me up as I'm looking for someone to train ASAP. No guard card required. Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by DatUtahGuy View Post
                      on a separate note, anybody looking for a job doing security for a bar?
                      I need a job but I don't think anyone would take me seriously as a guard.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

My friends are always at Sharkeez.

That's some pretty illegitimate bullshit Mike. I'm sorry.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Racial profiling!!! I remember the days when driving an e30 meant you flew under the cop radar. RIP

Anyways found an e34 for Luke. Cleann.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416097674.083276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	7172219

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

It was wrong place, wrong time. I figured if I did nothing wrong I'd have nothing to worry about, so I didn't try to flip a bitch or take off. I'd be in a bad way if they'd impounded my car like the others. I'll take my front plate ticket any day.
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

For sure if you pulled something shady you'd have bigger issues than dirty slacks.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                For sure if you pulled something shady you'd have bigger issues than dirty slacks.
                                I'd go with soiled slacks.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X