Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many total e30s? I may just go and hit both oc yards early. Ben, I plan on leaving my house quarter to 10. I'm taking my truck. Text/call me if you want to go. I'm setting my alarm for 9, that's a good 7 hours.

Parking will be non existant on a Sunday though.

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
      8188 Katella Ave, Stanton, California 90680

might be going again since I need seat parts to fix my seat since it's falling apart
      ehh idk if i wanna go that far to look for a top. Im 10mins from the Wilmington yards off of pch. and theres a few small ones in Lomita/Gardena. I might check those out 1st. The small one Gardena at least have everything lined up by make haha. All depends what time i wake up. No dout i still go solo.

Comment

That far? I said I'm taking my truck. what's the downside? Free ride and a way to actually carry said top home?
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I saw a bunch of e30s one 4 door alpine2 bronzint 2 verts and like 5 early models and the ball road one had like 2 and a 535is

Comment

Cool, ill probably give them a crack. For now, night.
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Cool cool I might show up at 11 I forgot to grab some stuff, mirrors maybe interior pieces.
              Good night

Comment

sorry my wifi is acting up.. Im down for a free ride. call me when you wake up mike. i sent you a PM withmy number. Ima set my alarm for 9am. ive got two tools boxes with randome tools/e30 parts. ttyl

Comment

sorry my wifi is acting up.. Im down for a free ride. call me when you wake up mike. i sent you a PM withmy number. Ima set my alarm for 9am. ive got two tools boxes with randome tools/e30 parts. ttyl

Comment

Totally didn't realize it was 3AM lol Just finished putting in my old exhaust sans muffler and I got the dam guibo in.

Plugged in my battery today and its still holding a charge! Tried out my new turn signal stalk and all functions besides the short term (pull back) highbeam works; do I need to have the car on for it to work properly or should I go back and switch stalks as I got a warranty on it for 30 days...
                    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Last edited by nickflic3; 04-03-2011, 10:05 AM.
                      Updated 10/1

Comment

sup :letitout:

Comment

Nick, the momentary high beam doesn't work if the key isn't in the run position. The car doesn't need to be running though.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                            I saw a bunch of e30s one 4 door alpine2 bronzint 2 verts and like 5 early models and the ball road one had like 2 and a 535is
                            what was the condition of the hood and fenders on that bronzit?
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              ehh idk if i wanna go that far to look for a top. Im 10mins from the Wilmington yards off of pch. and theres a few small ones in Lomita/Gardena. I might check those out 1st. The small one Gardena at least have everything lined up by make haha. All depends what time i wake up. No dout i still go solo.
                              Oye Benny ! Don't be a lazy ass, wake up and get parts for ur ragtop fool!

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                Nick, the momentary high beam doesn't work if the key isn't in the run position. The car doesn't need to be running though.
                                Fosho; thanks!

Gotta re-do the waterpump gasket as it leaks coolant at a fast drip :hitler: Other than that, finally time to start up das bronzit beast :drink:
                                Updated 10/1

Comment

Working...
                                X