X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
    lol gluck maign!!

My last day of spring break (yesterday)

[IMGhttp://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/195935_1949223295267_1383137335_2239558_3379158_n. jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207579_1949225175314_1383137335_2239564_8053251_n. jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198107_1949233535523_1383137335_2239594_7521705_n. jpg[/IMG]

When you have a lowered e30 with 3 guys in it carrying an exhaust on the roof, even ballers in Auston's flip a U-turn then follow you at a close distance gahahaha
    :rofl:
    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

At a bar , on # 14 cup of beer, someone buy my car, donno whe its gunna be fix. so sad :(

i love these $1 beers :)

Comment

psst 14 cub and on a 4.50 dosequis. sooo good , blk vert parked outsided,

..........drunk noew.....failure

Comment

Got a chick "problem" duders... This girl I went to HS with apparantly has been diggin me for a long time and posts all these notes hinting at "us".

Facts: super chill and easy to talk to; kinda cute and shares a lot of the same beliefs

Problem? She boards and goes to school 40 miles away and I'm not one for long distance relationships. I'm also not totally sure if I completely like her X( No hi it and quits and knowing her, she would want to stay together for a long while...

Message sent a minute ago after she hmu on facebook chat

"okay
          i will hit you up tomorrow
          good night
          <3<3"

Other messages include her telling me I have dreamy eyes, that she loves a handy man, etc.

More importantly than this matter alone, I think I have a problem with leading chicks on O.o There was a kind of silent/awkward as all sht "fight" over me as I kinda got with another chick's friend, but I had known her longer and apparently she liked me... Anyway that's my mini rant/coolstarrybrah/dilema for the night...

Fine and one pic of the chick; she uploaded this picture after I told her that yes, her hair did look nice
          (omgblackgurl!!)

migrain s will be the death of me x___x Later...
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

First of all if your under 21 you should not have a girlfriend. The best line i ever came up with is "i'm not looking for a relationship, just looking for someone to have fun with". That is left up for the chick to interpret. That always meant i'm going to bang you but i'm not commiting to be exclusive. Also 40 miles is not that far. Its actually perfect. Half hour drive but far enough so that if your on a date with some chick your not going to run in to her on accident. I've successfully juggled half a dozen women when i was younger but thats when gas was only $1.32 a gallon. I can't afford that shit now. lol
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol! I was kinda thinking the same; don't wanna be "committed" per say, and Ive kinda been juggling apparently... Her last note seems to show that she accepts it will "never be" lol but when she messages me its kind of a different story.
              Updated 10/1

Comment

IMO dont hit it, if shes gunna cling, then theres just gunna be more problems. if you're unsure about liking her, chances are that you probably dont...and i agree with under 21 no gf, but im 21 and still not impressed by any of these girls i see...

Comment

lol! I was kinda thinking the same; don't wanna be "committed" per say, and Ive kinda been juggling apparently... Her last note seems to show that she accepts it will "never be" lol but when she messages me its kind of a different story.
                  maybe shes playin hard to get?

if youve been jugglin, then keep doin it! bc the older you get the more $$ you gotta spend to do that!! or maybe thats just OC...lol

Comment

i seem to have a habit of attracting needy/clingy girls, i'm not sure why that is. for whatever reason, she comes across to be that type. if you're having second thoughts at all just let it pass. my last girlfriend used to say retarded affectionate things like that but after time it was obvious she expected the same shit back, which was awkward and annoying.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by fatsooo View Post
                      IMO dont hit it, if shes gunna cling, then theres just gunna be more problems. if you're unsure about liking her, chances are that you probably dont...and i agree with under 21 no gf, but im 21 and still not impressed by any of these girls i see...
                      I like this...

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      i seem to have a habit of attracting needy/clingy girls, i'm not sure why that is. for whatever reason, she comes across to be that type. if you're having second thoughts at all just let it pass. my last girlfriend used to say retarded affectionate things like that but after time it was obvious she expected the same shit back, which was awkward and annoying.
                      Dude, I think thats her O.o she always says stuff like that making it real awkward for me and I just laugh it off and change the subject.
                      Updated 10/1

Comment

Dude, I think thats her O.o she always says stuff like that making it real awkward for me and I just laugh it off and change the subject.
                        that shit will get old after the first date, for cereals.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Fuck her till she bleeds.

Comment

Lol ^

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              that shit will get old after the first date, for cereals.
                              I can imagine...

Now that I think about it, all the girls I attract at clingy/needy too; even the hot ones. In the most awkward way imaginable I somehow ended up talking to a 23yo fine girl that apparently everyone at the kick back was trying to get at. For me it was the accident of a lifetime when I took her seat by my friend/her cousin. She said it was because I was nice/gentleman O.O
                              Anyway that's for another time lol

My head is pulsing...
                              Updated 10/1

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                                Fuck her till she bleeds.
                                :rofl:
                                Updated 10/1

Comment

Working...
                                X