X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha over night shenanigans
    HDE30 <3

Comment

FUBAR...........Good morning people. I am working untill 1pm then i get the hell out dodge till monday. YEAH !!!!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

im already at the inlaws. watching my puppy terrorize their 4 cats is quite entertaining
        HDE30 <3

Comment

In-laws here or in-laws back there? And if back there how cold is it and where ?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

haha IM in Springfield, mo till monday then back to STL till wed then headed that way. its about 32 but we have a nice layer of ice all over everything and expect some snow later today i think.
            HDE30 <3

Comment

I lived in the snow for 4 years in BIG BEAR LAKE,ca and i liked it in all. You are moving out here after the being of the year?

Comment

I am leaving STL either on the 29th or 30th and arriving on the 31st or 1st. Depending on weather and packing and so forth
                HDE30 <3

Comment

Did you find another e30 yet?

Comment

well sure, there are lots of options. Seems to be heavy on the verts on CL at the moment. I am torn between a les serious vert and a more track oriented coupe build. Ill be checking them out as soon as my brother leaves town after we move.. Plenty of options to be had so I'm not trying to hunt too much just yet. Just makes me more antsy than necessary
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

well looks like spammy came back but made another account called itsmespammy. sent me some crap. he was banned again
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                        well looks like spammy came back but made another account called itsmespammy. sent me some crap. he was banned again
                        same here dude lol

Today, 02:58 AM
                        itsmespammy
                        Banned

eahahahah
                        its called hide my ip fag. you think your so smart but in reality, your a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles who sucks his own dads dick. i can do whatever i want. whenever. so fuck yourself. i hope that you get hit by a semi truck tomorrow morning, but not that you die. only that you end up a cripple and the only thing you remember is me telling you this and it haunting you for the rest of your life. bitch

Comment

classy
                          HDE30 <3

Comment

what has r3v come to

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

idk but i goto work now :(

dont flam on my but what you guys thing of me getting a DD vtak on the uber cheap? not ricey , just tring to help out a buddy thats dead on cash?

Comment

So you take his car? lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X