Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Till she bleeds...why all the way till her time of the month? Just fuck her and move on, I know I got more important things to do...

Comment

Aaaaaahhhh to be young again. You guys are all whippersnapers. And good morning all.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Fuck her till she bleeds.
        Danny you're a fool and made me lmao early this morning.

Good morning good ol'Socal.

Nick; you're a pimp in your own time, I have done the mistake of hooking up with that girl (clingy waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles) Those girls expect the same type of mushi words back and go bi-polar if you don't give in., although they are great psycho lays, do not hook up with her. I understand the morals part but yeah like others before me have said, you're not even 21 yet and whether it's in your beliefs or not, bang every "floosy" that you can get your penor into. Be safe and don't get sprung on a skank.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Nick!, just bag it and tag it!

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Danny you're a fool and made me lmao early this morning.

Good morning good ol'Socal.

Nick; you're a pimp in your own time, I have done the mistake of hooking up with that girl (clingy waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles) Those girls expect the same type of mushi words back and go bi-polar if you don't give in., although they are great psycho lays, do not hook up with her. I understand the morals part but yeah like others before me have said, you're not even 21 yet and whether it's in your beliefs or not, bang every "floosy" that you can get your penor into. Be safe and don't get sprung on a skank.
            No glove, no love.:up:
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              No glove, no love.:up:
              You mean, ain't no love without a glove... :D

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  Fuck her till she bleeds.
                  This
                  Last edited by be34st; 04-05-2011, 09:28 AM.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Im a little late on this one.
                    i agree with what everybody is saying. NO clingy chicks what so ever. and that "she excepts that it will never be" is only until you start giving her the time of day. then she'll be clingy either way in the end.

I see enough of my homies smashing clingy chicks and then having to deal with them getting off their nuts while im just kicking back watching and laughing and im only 20 so im pretty sure the older gurus here can give you the best advice
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                      Im a little late on this one.
                      i agree with what everybody is saying. NO clingy chicks what so ever. and that "she excepts that it will never be" is only until you start giving her the time of day. then she'll be clingy either way in the end.

I see enough of my homies smashing clingy chicks and then having to deal with them getting off their nuts while im just kicking back watching and laughing and im only 20 so im pretty sure the older gurus here can give you the best advice
                      Voz mejor, go eat a gordita's pupusa........

Comment

lol thanks for the contributions guys, mostly everything that's been said makes sense and has helped in figuring out this chick. I say she's not opening up to her surroundings; the same with a few other clingy type girls who complain to me about college boys -.- To me it's like cool you noticed now but too bad you didn't like me back in HS; missed the Nick boat :rofl:

Breakfast up in this hizous bachelor style cuz I'm hungry bich haha
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I'd say i smashed half the chick i had a crush on back in the day after high school. Although i never got a second chance with any of the girls i passed up on in high school. Get it while the getting is good. The summer after you graduated high school should have been the craziest summer of your life.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            I'd say i smashed half the chick i had a crush on back in the day after high school. Although i never got a second chance with any of the girls i passed up on in high school. Get it while the getting is good. The summer after you graduated high school should have been the craziest summer of your life.
                            Why would it stop there?

Comment

any group buy request?

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

for all you guys in the san diego are

Comment

Working...
                                X