This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a nice mini-project my hardtail is up for sale. The price is VERY Obo I really want it gone. http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/mcy/5796547740.html
    Maaaaaannnn, wish I had better life insurance and knew how to ride a motorcycle.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Maaaaaannnn, wish I had better life insurance and knew how to ride a motorcycle.
      yolo.

Seriously. :p

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        yolo.

Seriously. :p
        You will have a different perspective of life, when you have your own children.
        Won't be about Abby anymore, it'll be about how your actions affect your immediate family.

Comment

Won't be about Abby anymore, it'll be about how your actions affect your immediate family.
          Oh believe me I know - same reason why my dad won't get on the bike.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Oh believe me I know - same reason why my dad won't get on the bike.
            Ding ding ding.

I want a bike bad.

Before I got the e30, I was looking to take riding classes and all too.

Comment

Just felt this after my daughter was born. The ride home after she was born, man I was shitting bricks.

Comment

I'd love a bike, but I know I'd die one way or another.
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

You guys act like death is a bad thing.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                    Most of these fools aren't going to heaven so it is :razz:
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Ive been wanting a bike for months now. But i dont know how to ride
                      And like charlie stated, id probably kill myself one way or another
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I got on my friends motorcycle once, with 0 experience and no helmet (because I was/still am a dumbass). It was a terrifying/amazing experience especially coming up to my very first turn.. I had tears from the wind in my eyes and a smile from ear to ear. The neighbors were looking at my like i was a lunatic.

If you hop on a motorcycle once and you don't shit your pants, you'll do everything you can to get one of your own.

moral of the story. Motorcycles are dope.
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

When I was younger, I managed to purchase a moped for $25. It moved as fast as 45mph but man, what fun it was to ride for a summer.
                          Until 1 day, I left the thing at my buddy's house in south central, and it got stolen at gun point from my friend., 3 kids with a 25mm pistol, straight jacked him for it and a whole $3 he had for gas.....

Those were the days.

Comment

I wonder if they rode away like this.
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

I wonder if they rode away like this.
                              We were like 13 years old, it was the 80s and half of South Central use to pack guns, for fear of drive bys.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                                It would just hurt worse at my age. Everything hurts worse at my age lol.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X