This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Fiat spyders are sick! Mines been collecting dust for years, though. I need to do something with it..... they are way fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it. For the right price I'll take it out of your drive way.
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post

going the vintage route eh? nice.
      Thats always been the plan, but the E30 kicking peoples asses has always been number one. I wish there was a way to get both... Who needs a retirement plan right? ugh...

oh jeez... that hamster is back on the wheel again
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
        Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it. For the right price I'll take it out of your drive way.
        I'll keep you in mind.

I always say I'm never going to sell it, but that could change.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'll keep you in mind.

I always say I'm never going to sell it, but that could change.
          Yeah man... let me know.
          I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
          1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Finally pulled the trigger on my vert... Doing my first swap, ever. S52 time! Super stoked.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

S52 in a vert?
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

I'm losing it, Simon... I would put it in my 2dr, but I really want to build a 3.1l itb m20 for that one.

The plan now is to do the swap, along with an Mtech 1 conversion.

This car is my inspiration

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

I'm losing it, Simon... I would put it in my 2dr, but I really want to build a 3.1l itb m20 for that one.

The plan now is to do the swap, along with an Mtech 1 conversion.

This car is my inspiration

We're all a little screwy, right? I have no problem with the S52 in the Vert. Make it auto for the fuck of it. Mtech 1 is harder on the Verts though because the sideskirts are non existent.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Maybe I'm being retarded. It's going to take forever to piece together an mtech 1 kit, if I can even get the skirts. I don't know why I'm so attached to my damn m20 in my hardtop, either. I need to stop being a pansy and put my s52 in my hardtop. If I went the build m20 route, I'm going to spend a lot of time and money, to get it right. The main reason I wanted to put it into the vert was for practice and figured I could make it look cool too. I eventually want to advertise my shop for swaps and want to do a few on my own first, before I'm responsible for someone else's.

Comment

Maybe I'm being retarded. It's going to take forever to piece together an mtech 1 kit, if I can even get the skirts. I don't know why I'm so attached to my damn m20 in my hardtop, either. I need to stop being a pansy and put my s52 in my hardtop. If I went the build m20 route, I'm going to spend a lot of time and money, to get it right. The main reason I wanted to put it into the vert was for practice and figured I could make it look cool too. I eventually want to advertise my shop for swaps and want to do a few on my own first, before I'm responsible for someone else's.

you can practice on my car also.. i'll treat to you beer and a plate of chili =P

Comment

Why not just S52 the hardtop and turbo the M20 in the vert? Youll still be pushing good numbers on both. Dont complicate it more than it already is bro
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
                          you can practice on my car also.. i'll treat to you beer and a plate of chili =P

Damn, you run a hard bargain haha. I would do unspeakable things for that chili!!! Lmfao

You guys are right. I would have more fun with the hardtop with the s52. S52ing the vert was a highdea. Now it's going to sit for another year haha.

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                            i love those datsun roadsters. needs an rb swap though IMO..

Bid for the chance to own a SR20-Powered 1969 Datsun 1600 Roadster at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #4,541.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Damnnnnnnnn, wonder how much that's going to end up selling for

Comment

Market for them is small but that car is clean and has a swapped motor and that divides the buyers market. Probably another $5-10k max I thinj
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X