Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's super rare to see e30s at junkyards anymore plus anything useful is gone.

Comment

Yup, i was planning on going this past weekend for the 40% off sale but i didnt even bother, everytime i go theyve already been stripped.
      Originally posted by dvck
      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
        Yup, i was planning on going this past weekend for the 40% off sale but i didnt even bother, everytime i go theyve already been stripped.
        Pro-tip: Whenever there's a 40% off weekend coming up, go at least 2 days in advance to cherry pick. Stash your parts in other cars and just go collect and pay for them at the discounted rate on the weekend.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone looking for a SETA engine for a nice turbo build, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...27#post4801927

Some of the work is already done for ya! ARP studs and tapped oil pan :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Not much, just trying to sell one of my cars haha. Overloaded with night class, new job and the first anniversary. Was a lot easier when my life consisted of trying to smash and .... yea that was about it besides wrenching on my POS cars
            LOL

jesus christ, that was funny
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Did r3v get rid of panjo? Just posted a bunch of FS ads and no panjo harrassment :)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
              Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                Did r3v get rid of panjo? Just posted a bunch of FS ads and no panjo harrassment :)
                Yup, its gone!!...

Whos owned a E28. How are they?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Well boys, i will be posting my car up for sale early/mid next month. Time to say goodbye to the e30 (hopefully for a short time only)

Comment

go back to an e34!

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                    Well boys, i will be posting my car up for sale early/mid next month. Time to say goodbye to the e30 (hopefully for a short time only)
                    why?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                      go back to an e34!
                      Me?... They arent bad. I would love a 540i but they just felt like heavy pigs. I hope E28s arent like that too
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Me?... They arent bad. I would love a 540i but they just felt like heavy pigs. I hope E28s arent like that too
                        I've never driven an e28 but I do enjoy me the cushy smooth ride of an e34 with a refreshed suspension
                        sigpic

Comment

The e28 is a pretty fun car. I've had a SETA 528e and have driven many 535i as well. A bit boring in comparison to e30s but nimble for their size. I would own one again if the right deal popped up.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                            The e28 is a pretty fun car. I've had a SETA 528e and have driven many 535i as well. A bit boring in comparison to e30s but nimble for their size. I would own one again if the right deal popped up.
                            how would you compare it to an e34 handling-wise?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post

why?!
                              I need the money for some other stuff. Hopefully ill get another one not far from now but at the moment, looks like its bye-bye e30 :(

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Pro-tip: Whenever there's a 40% off weekend coming up, go at least 2 days in advance to cherry pick. Stash your parts in other cars and just go collect and pay for them at the discounted rate on the weekend.
                                Lol ive done this since I work near 2 junkyards.
                                Hey did you catch that maiden show on the 1st?

Comment

Working...
                                X