This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Would the track you're referring to be Grange, out in Apple Valley?
    Yup that's the one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
      What's wrong with your brakes that makes you lack confidence in them?
      Hawk pads, once they heat up my brakepedal gets spongy and I'm not looking to wreck sh@t up. I'm debating on bbk upgrade or paint first.
      Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      Would the track you're referring to be Grange, out in Apple Valley?
      They have Adams go kart track too, on the weekly basis for the same $40 tickets. Maybe George doesn't know, but I do believe at Adams they require the roll bar.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Hawk pads, once they heat up my brakepedal gets spongy and I'm not looking to wreck sh@t up. I'm debating on bbk upgrade or paint first.

They have Adams go kart track too, on the weekly basis for the same $40 tickets. Maybe George doesn't know, but I do believe at Adams they require the roll bar.
        What brake fluid are you running?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
          What brake fluid are you running?
          The blue fluid that want NLA about 3 years ago.

Comment

ATE super blue racing brake fluid. I would never get any brake pedal fade when i use to run time attack at Adams. Even running 20 minutes non stop. I also used ATE brake pads w/zimmerman cross drilled rotors on front and rear.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Emergency AMF needed today in SB - please help!

sorry for the repost but i'm screwed and desperate:

I was trying to make it to Radwood tomorrow but my car has been in the shop for over 3 weeks and still having a hesitation issue.

They want to replace the AMF next and I figure this would be my best shot.

Please, if anyone nearby can help please PM or call me @ 805.448.one zero eight eight.

Thanks in advance!

Travis
              Last edited by tuckerware; 12-01-2017, 03:56 PM.
              1989 BMW 325is Coupe - Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by tuckerware View Post
                sorry for the repost but i'm screwed and desperate:

I was trying to make it to Radwood tomorrow but my car has been in the shop for over 3 weeks and still having a hesitation issue.

They want to replace the MAF next and I figure this would be my best shot.

Please, if anyone nearby can help please PM or call me @ 805.448.one zero eight eight.

Thanks in advance!

Travis
                There's a guy on here from Ventura. He goes by the name of ROZNIC, sells tons of parts.

Comment

There's a guy on here from Ventura. He goes by the name of ROZNIC, sells tons of parts.
                  Thanks for reminder! I actually have Nick's # so texted him.

Comment

Adams is just outside of downtown Riverside, not quite up in Apple Valley. Adams does not require a roll bar if the top of the convertible is up & secured.

See tech guidelines: http://www.adamsmotorsportspark.com/...me-attackgrip/

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Huh, thought roll bars were a must

Comment

Yeah, they should be :/ but they make that exclusion, as if the sticks holding cloth make up for the difference.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Anyone make it out to Radwood 2 in Anaheim? There were a lot of e30s both in the show and a few in the parking lot. As well as a number of other awesome cars from the same era.

Comment

That radwood show was pretty good. Nice cars and some obscure ones. A lot of e30s.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for this weekend (Archie's-fest !)
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                                Anyone make it out to Radwood 2 in Anaheim? There were a lot of e30s both in the show and a few in the parking lot. As well as a number of other awesome cars from the same era.
                                Yeah, my buddy and I were the guys dressed up as Bill & Ted - we had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X