Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya same here I thought they were pointless seeing as I have a iPhone. But it's pretty sick. Plus I got a mount for it that bolts to the seatbelt mount. Can you say r3v due to distraction to iPad. :-/
    sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I'm not sure if they were. They took out my mirror as they tried to dive bomb in front of me.
      some playas just hate the game.

Merry Christmas Fuckers.

Comment

I'm not sure if they were. They took out my mirror as they tried to dive bomb in front of me.
        wth
        -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
        Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
        Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
        Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
        Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Merry Christmaas Socal!

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Merry Christmas socal. im tired as hell, party just ended at my house. and probably wont be any open presents till around 11am.

hope santa brings me a bolt on turbo kit, and some naughty college girls
            ]

Comment

Merry Christmas socal. im tired as hell, party just ended at my house. and probably wont be any open presents till around 11am.

]

Comment

Why is it that a caravan of briskly moving BMWs attracks the retards.
                Story behind motive?

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  If he's your buddy why dont you help him sell instead of trying to make a dime? At least thats what i'd do
                  I have been, nothing but flakes , ive told all you guys about it. shit even allwaysclean PM'd me but never got back to my response. I might just offer him 300 for the rims and tires and rock them for now. Car is still up for grabs . 94 integra clean title , b16a , LSD trans , on coilovers , not cat ( stock cat back ) new front bumper , rebuilt engine , pretty decent clutch. 1,600 as is, runs and drives good. Would be a good DD for anything or a gutted autocross rat.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Merry christmas R3v damn nigel that sucks :/

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post

wish thats what i got.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Merry Christmas all,

E30 is down till the new year, probably a good thing with all the drunks on the streets, lol.
                          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

merry christmas to all!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Feliz Navidad Cabrones, I know there's enough of us, frijoleros on here para hacer un foro en español pero me vale madre.

Que se la pasen bien, borrachos mal-criados........lol

Disclaimer: this post was intended for all the spanish speaking members but it does not in any way exclude the gabachos on the forum. Please note that it is as funny as me saying (have a good time, you fucking drunken assholes) that is all; thank you and habe a nice day. ;)
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Feliz Navidad Cabrones, I know there's enough of us, frijoleros on here para hacer un foro en español pero me vale madre.

Que se la pasen bien, borrachos mal-criados........lol

Disclaimer: this post was intended for all the spanish speaking members but it does not in any way exclude the gabachos on the forum. Please note that it is as funny as me saying (have a good time, you fucking drunken assholes) that is all; thank you and habe a nice day. ;)
                                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                                X