Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice progress Azel, did you give thought to maybe cutting the center of the valance for better air flow to that cooler and I dig that you refuse to let that VULVA lip go anything else.......
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^ thanks E. I did think about it but I guess I'm a lil scared on showing her goods and getting cops attention. I may even just paint the innercooler black lol...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
        ^ thanks E. I did think about it but I guess I'm a lil scared on showing her goods and getting cops attention. I may even just paint the innercooler black lol...
        I think you should paint the cooler and cut the valance dude, once painted most cops won't know the diference. Looks good otherwise. I got the swaybar changed up for a convertible one,this weekend on my car as progress., put adjustable sway links and finally repaired the passenger's window regulator, what a fucking pain in the ass.

Comment

changing a clutch, now that's a pain in the ass. fml.
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

^I feel for you buddy

So we found an e30 M3 in my neighborhood o.O
            DiamondSchwarz with M system wheels minus turbine covers? The guy was outside with another guy in a gold e28... MY buddy hanging out the window asked if he would be interested in selling; 10k? Guy said 20k and he'll think about it XD Interior was sick; race seats and I think Nardi wheel. Pix when my buddy sends them.

I still deliver no?!
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
              both. i should make a hand grenade

i dislike how bfest is not in sb. I like driving to SB, i liked the earl warren showgrounds, I liked the limited capacity.

Now its in bro heaven possadeenahhhh broooooooo best place nest to grenndalllleeee brooooo

haha hand grenade? like shiifter?

i had more fun AFTER bimmerfest at a bbq. AND BEFORE when we had the caravan
              ]

Comment

Azael, you need to ditch that 318i valance trim piece and get the I one. Your blocking half the air flow. Also i'd invest in some radiator paint from eastwood.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Will do Nigel thanks..

Comment

this just reminds me of how much work i have to do before the fest

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                      this just reminds me of how much work i have to do before the fest
                      You're telling me..

Comment

^ I'm with u guys On that.

Comment

just put an order in on my final set of parts. gonna have a lot of work to do these next few weekends

Comment

So the lock nuts for my turbo are on strike. No more boost.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

After a good progressive weekend, she looks like this........

Hope you like FLAT caps. :up:

Comment

So the lock nuts for my turbo are on strike. No more boost.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X