• Show
Clear All

I've tried several different clusters and gauges, all the same
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

hey, i hate my loud exhaust and want a stock one. anyone in Moreno valley/ riverside have a extra one they dont want? my old stock one sounded like it had sand in it
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

okay wtf. i ordered skf front and rear wheel bearings from bma and they send me fag bearings (no homo). correct me if im wrong but skf is more expensive than fag right? i havent called them about this yet since i just saw them now. but which is better?

Comment

ummm idk, i see FAG bearings a lot on rebuilds. but dont know which is better
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
            okay wtf. i ordered skf front and rear wheel bearings from bma and they send me fag bearings (no homo). correct me if im wrong but skf is more expensive than fag right? i havent called them about this yet since i just saw them now. but which is better?
            Or maybe skf is made by FAGs.........: gay:
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

lulz

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

hahaha ^^

Comment

going to meets and seeing civics with nicer paint then my burnt bronzit pisses me off.
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                    going to meets and seeing civics with nicer paint then my burnt bronzit pisses me off.

I think you should get joey's guy to paint your car & do the body work .
                    it shouldn't cost more than $900 for a respray & body work.

Comment

^ i think it would just because of that rear quarter panel. im not dying for it. it only gets to me when i see the car under street lights
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                        hey, i hate my loud exhaust and want a stock one. anyone in Moreno valley/ riverside have a extra one they dont want? my old stock one sounded like it had sand in it
                        What do you have on it now? Stock i muffler?

:rofl:

No lie!
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

^ i think it would just because of that rear quarter panel. im not dying for it. it only gets to me when i see the car under street lights
                          Try to fix it yourself with bondo ! What's the worst that can happen ?

Same here , i hate seeing my car in daylight ... :drink:
                          But at night , that shit looks so much sexier .

Comment

ill do it the correct way when i decide to paint. but other things are coming before paint. I just hate to be reminded
                            ]

Comment

sup

Comment

call bma and ask for yves (eve). he's really cool and will set you right.

in other news, it looks like my good buddy rob might be picking up my delphin as his project to finish. as soon as we get it good and running we may have another local homie to roll with. put in 5 hours on the car today, progress is good and we're entering the put-together phase.

veddy nice, bro.
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X