This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube entertainments...

Ex F1 driver Riccardo Patrese takes his wife round Jerez circuit in a Honda Civic Type-R... a little too quickly! Hilarious!!

only 2 things were in my mind while watching this...A: she's italian and a screamer, let your imagination go from there and B: that's some smooth vtaching yo :rofl:

Comment

haha first time I saw it I watched it twice :nice:
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        youtube entertainments...

Ex F1 driver Riccardo Patrese takes his wife round Jerez circuit in a Honda Civic Type-R... a little too quickly! Hilarious!!

only 2 things were in my mind while watching this...A: she's italian and a screamer, let your imagination go from there and B: that's some smooth vtaching yo :rofl:
        repost from 08 lol

Comment

Nearly overheated my car twice today...may have blown the hg.

how does one tighten a balljoint that keeps spinning?
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            Nearly overheated my car twice today...may have blown the hg.

how does one tighten a balljoint that keeps spinning?
            in the alpine?

i just used a jack under it to apply pressure and hold it in place so it wouldnt move as much. worked out fine
            ]

Comment

yeah, in the alpine....overflow was spewing all over the road.

tie rods on the delphin wont tighten at all, they just spin...
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                yeah, in the alpine....overflow was spewing all over the road.

tie rods on the delphin wont tighten at all, they just spin...

couldnt be the water pump?

what i did was use the jack and tighten it really slowly. it seemed like the only way i could do it. took a while but i got her done!
                ]

Comment

My kid brother is a little shit; thinks he's so funny/cool/has the right to "get above even" -.-
                  Went outside to take the trash bins to the street and found my car had been moved like 2 car lengths back. Keep in mind that its was just about midnight and upon closer inspection the doors were ajar... Turned it on to move it and my high beams and wipers were on. Checked the rest of the car and found nothing out of the ordinary, including my unlocked rack and door locks.

The evidence that makes drives me to this accusation is that now that I think about it, he went outside for a short period of time like he usually does for his daily jog but I remembered that he's sick. He also kept semi avoiding me, wouldn't look me in the eye and seemed real awkward when we talked. I'm just now getting over the whole thing after moving my car in to the garage but this shit head is gonna pay. While I walked to school just about every single day of my life up until now, I drive him the half mile to the highschool where he's a junior school. Not to mention the kid has no respect for anything related to me.

Basically, I'm gonna ruin his day and I need some ideas... I was thinking about just ditching him every morning until summer but that seem too soft (and he would still cry about it not being fair)

What would r3v do??
                  Updated 10/1

Comment

how old is he? just beat his ass once and see whats up. haha jk.

if my little brother was my age ide have a bare knuckle sparing partner on the daily
                    ]

Comment

Hes 16 but bigger than me (think wide tall kid brother vs taller skinny big bro)
                      I'm over fighting and being two years older, he will never be my "equal" seeing as I hardly converse with kids his age anyway... He's just an egotistic turd that needs a lesson... Hacking his facebook tmrw, idk what else I'll do yet.
                      Updated 10/1

Comment

fuck his room up, or take a dump under his sheets
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

lmao

My grandma is staying in my one and only room down stairs so I have to share with him... I sleep on the floor... With one pillow... He tends to bitch at me if I go to bed late :roll:
                          Updated 10/1

Comment

lmao this kid sounds funny. but if you want to get back at him then yeah hack his facebook but you got to do something sneakky like hide shit you know he really needs and then weight till he dosent need it anymore to give it to him
                            ]

Comment

lol I'll try that; Ive done it once successfully but when he knows, he goes straight for y dam wallet :hitler: Trying to be careful not to turn it in to a war zone in here cuz with him, its take revenge then have a revenge counter attack then no speaking for weeks
                              Updated 10/1

Comment

lmao a homie in high school used to always show up bruised or swollen because his brother and him used to swap blows and then be cool with eachother when they got tired.

take his school project and give it back 2 days after the due date. or delete it from the computer. hehe
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X