This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning ladies

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

I post useless shit everywhere on this forum. But i learn a lot in the process so over time I'll actually be a little more useful.

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

shoot, i'll step up and run that site.

its not like im a stranger to all things media.

separate chat for those of us in the SoCal e30 familia.
        sigpic

Comment

I think we should have a kick back. Only originals with the white Ts from the original south bay meet
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

This thread concept cracks me up :roll:

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
              I post useless shit everywhere on this forum. But i learn a lot in the process so over time I'll actually be a little more useful.
              I did that for while then i realized how immature that was now and days I choose whether or not to help people

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Rachel sideswiped a thunderbird today. New fender and valance surely. May be able to get my mirror fixed from the castros blow by as well.
                HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
                  I did that for while then i realized how immature that was now and days I choose whether or not to help people
                  my problem is that i can't help people. I'm new to e30s and i'm mechanically useless when it comes to cars. I am trying to learn slowly so we'll see.

Originally posted by yert315
                  Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                    This thread concept cracks me up :roll:
                    Purified.....

Niguel; something is in the worx, I don't know if you have had a chance to talk to GreanThumb but hopefully, he'll pull out the idea out of his crack, along with a suggestion poll.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

is this about socale30.com? or about the e30lifestyle.com site?

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                        Rachel sideswiped a thunderbird today. New fender and valance surely. May be able to get my mirror fixed from the castros blow by as well.
                        I have fenders that are in good shape and in only have a passenger side mirror that's if u don't care about color

Comment

So this is how yall get so many posts ha!!
                          Originally posted by e30lov
                          sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                          Adventures of an E30

Comment

I like cars & motorsports & talking bout that shit with other people
                            Originally posted by e30lov
                            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                            Adventures of an E30

Comment

Well since we are talking about cars, I got my vert sway today. I painted it breast cancer pink. :D

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                                Well since we are talking about cars, I got my vert sway today. I painted it breast cancer pink. :D
                                i really wanted to paint it hot pink but edwin said he wouldnt be my friend anymore =/

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                                1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                                1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Working...
                                X