This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    When, you're a fat, hairy beast you really need that AC though.
    Originally posted by djmoska View Post
    Or when you have a kid and a prego you really need a AC lol
    Problem here is that travis is none of those. He's a skinny white boy.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
      I know my car used to have an mtech 1 wing, the po sold it before sellinge the car. But there's two antennas one is not connected and the thee is wired and is just chilling. The fenders threw me off guard. I'm guessing it used to have some wide rims or something
      yeahh, strange shit!
      Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
      Problem here is that travis is none of those. He's a skinny white boy.
      problem is i am used to the cold coming from england. i cant stand weather past 75.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        yeahh, strange shit!

problem is i am used to the cold coming from england. i cant stand weather past 75.
        wanker

Comment

So does that mean you like spicy food? I mean coming from England and all.

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

well hes definitely no hooligan. AC is the last thing on their minds.

Comment

So... is there anyplace that rents out lifts by the hour? I am realizing that life would be much easier without having to work on jackstands.
              '85 Alpin 325e (/dd/project/future build thread)

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                Anyone have a clue why the po of my car would roll half of the rear fenders????
                I keep finding weird stuff done to my car. Like the extra antenna in the trunk, some clipped wires, most of my cluster lights were taken off. Ummm
                sure it's not the stock fender? it feels kind of like it's rolled.

So... is there anyplace that rents out lifts by the hour? I am realizing that life would be much easier without having to work on jackstands
                prob not, too much liability.

bottomed out on the fwy for the first time. it was....interesting.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

What happened when u bottomed out lol? This hasn't happened to me yet..

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                    What happened when u bottomed out lol? This hasn't happened to me yet..
                    i think that for me and you to bottom out it would need to be something like blown shocks or a man whole that can eat a bus
                    ]

Comment

well i am kind of slammified atm. not like travis, but still. my exhaust sits low so i hit a gnarly dip and heard a loud ping/scratch. didn't hit hard, but enough to surprise me.
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        well i am kind of slammified atm. not like travis, but still. my exhaust sits low so i hit a gnarly dip and heard a loud ping/scratch. didn't hit hard, but enough to surprise me.
                        how low would you say you are? like me? or somewhere between me and travis's old setup?

my exhaust is beatup from driveways but i've never hit it while driving
                        ]

Comment

idk, i have coils on the lowest setting...i didnt think i was lower but now i scrape my driveway where i didn't before. my resonator is <2" off the ground because the back is dumped too much.
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

either way you get to adjust to whatever height you want. that's the plus to having coils
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              idk, i have coils on the lowest setting...i didnt think i was lower but now i scrape my driveway where i didn't before. my resonator is <2" off the ground because the back is dumped too much.
                              pix? did the wheel fit the inside if the fenders too?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                                either way you get to adjust to whatever height you want. that's the plus to having coils
                                obviously, but i've only just installed them and i'm feeling out where i want them. shitty struts = bouncing like a motherfucker.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                pix? did the wheel fit the inside if the fenders too?
                                phone is dead, i'll take pics before i raise it for the alignment shop tomorrow.
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X