This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup guys :D

ON TOPIC , there's no way that car is worth even close to 9,000!

Comment

lol , This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available

Comment

yeah... cant believe this guy....

edwin.... be careful.. cuz im gonna do it to..

but im gonna follow all o his threads....
        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
        Originally posted by ak-
        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Do you guys have nothing better to do?

Comment

this is turning into a soap opera... lemme get my popcorn
            '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
            Is that thing on air?

Comment

If you were educated, you would look at the dates of the threads for the vader seats from bimmerforums

Also, you ever think I bought vader seats that were nice to replace them with torn ones in my car, and then sell the messed up ones?

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
              well.. my computer is running slow.. but i found him on e36tech (under the same handle of riddlr53) and he put up a WTB thread "WTB white dove vader seats" less than a month later... "FS white dove vader seats". and on there it says he has a techno violet e36 m3... news to me.. and he has no pictures up. so i dont think it exist...

like i wouldnt care if he was flipping other cars to make money to buy parts for a car he owns... but buying cars at an extremly low price... then not doing anything with them. and then selling them for outrageous prices...

i think he should just jog on while he still has a bit of selfrespect...

cuz he definetly lost repsect from ost of the R3v members...

Comment

It really is. Robert was stupid to be emailing me from his email with his name. Its not like I wronged anyone or sold someone a car with undisclosed issues and problems.

Whats wrong if I cant settle on one car? I have clearly learned from ALL the cars I have had that if I want to have the e30 I want I have to build it from scratch basically

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                this is turning into a soap opera...
                lemme get my popcorn

Comment

Do you not understand that I DO FIX THE CARS I HAVE?

\

like i wouldnt care if he was flipping other cars to make money to buy parts for a car he owns... but buying cars at an extremly low price... then not doing anything with them. and then selling them for outrageous prices...

Comment

but u dont fix them... u did nothing with the "s50" car.... u did nothing with the m3...

and u did nothing but change the interior on your white car....

that doesnt count..

working on your car is acutally working...

like replacing a timing blet, doing a easy tune up.. shit.. changing the oil..

but i doubt u do any of those...
                    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I didnt change the interior. The white car I sold for 1700 I told the person who bought it what was wrong with it, and the bought it!

If your talking about the car with the red interior, I spent over 1500 to fix it. and someone bought it!

The M3 I disclosed everything to the buyer, and he wanted/loves the car for an engine transplant. and he bought it!

I did a lot with the s50 car.

I am only justifying myself as I want to redeem myself from the bad name
                      I am getting from people like YOU!

I am honest with what I sell, and an honest person. It is your prerogative to judge me how you want

but u dont fix them... u did nothing with the "s50" car.... u did nothing with the m3...

and u did nothing but change the interior on your white car....

that doesnt count..

working on your car is acutally working...

like replacing a timing blet, doing a easy tune up.. shit.. changing the oil..

but i doubt u do any of those...

Comment

look riddlr... we can go back and forth on this forum all night.. and im sure everyone finds it amusing....

shit it is kinda amusing....

but the fact is.. everyone hates u! so might as well get out...

what has happened here is unrepairable...

u will never crawl out of the hole u dug for yourself. everyone has seen what uve done. and with everything u say. there is a thread on one of the many forums that counteract what u say. so there is abosultely no use in trying to talk your way out.

and your not honest.

im am done with u...

just get out with the little self respect u may have.... after this, your not even worth the response to me...
                        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by ak-
                        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Look

I buy cars, I drive them, fix them, sell them when I want something else.

Honest truth. But I dont fuck people over, or shit talk about people I dont even know.

I am done explaining myself.

look riddlr... we can go back and forth on this forum all night.. and im sure everyone finds it amusing....

shit it is kinda amusing....

but the fact is.. everyone hates u! so might as well get out...

what has happened here is unrepairable...

u will never crawl out of the hole u dug for yourself. everyone has seen what uve done. and with everything u say. there is a thread on one of the many forums that counteract what u say. so there is abosultely no use in trying to talk your way out.

and your not honest.

im am done with u...

just get out with the little self respect u may have.... after this, your not even worth the response to me...

Comment

'89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                            Is that thing on air?

Comment

i don't have a problem with flipping stuff. we all do it. i am currently in the process. however, i do not swing around saying that it's the car of my dreams or that i am finally happy and settled - only to market it a couple weeks later for massive profit.

do that 5 times in a 6 months and that shit isn't cool anymore.

if you want to buy/fix/sell cars as you say, then you should market yourself as such. if you expect to deserve the respect of this more or less tight-knit community at least be honest about it.

i consider most of the people here my friends, and i would hope that my friends wouldn't lie to or mislead me for the sake of making a quick buck because i sure as hell would not willingly do it to them.

there's my mothafuckin .02
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

rlddlr53 , what do you do for a living? Do you work ? How do you afford buying cars? From flipping the others you sell? Also how old are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X