Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually looking for one to rebuild. but i did see that post. are they plentiful at the yard?

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      so what if my spedo is running around 30 MPH off? bad sensor wheel thingy at the brakes(worn down)?
      progressively further off, or a consistent 30mph?
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I've got a couple of e30 specific keyless entry systems with flip blade keys. $80 or $120 installed.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

how does this keyless entry work? what needs to be done for the mod?

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I've got a couple of e30 specific keyless entry systems with flip blade keys. $80 or $120 installed.
            It's legit :p

Comment

Originally posted by yobless View Post
              It's legit :p
              Same here. I was there ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

e30 specific wiring guide included. I've modified the harness and electronics to make it a 5 wire install. 2 wires go behind the drivers side speaker, 1 goes to the light switch, then power and ground. Also be warned these have an extremely long range.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                  actually looking for one to rebuild. but i did see that post. are they plentiful at the yard?
                  they can be, but you gotta be quick because the e36's that are hit, engines go quick.
                  i may be interested nigel. i do like those types of keys. if you have it installed in your car, id really like to take a look at it. i already have an alarm but id like to see if this would change my mind.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

have seen it on the e28. badass setup, not invasive or all blinky-light. i'm pretty sure my FA check is going to go into a lot of GE products, and i'm not talking washing machines and dryers.
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

The keys may work with your existing alarm. Read the remote programing instructions from your alarm.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

fu uk.

who wants in? split up costs for shipping? take your pick. haha.

1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

get all 3

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

hi

Comment

e30 specific wiring guide included. I've modified the harness and electronics to make it a 5 wire install. 2 wires go behind the drivers side speaker, 1 goes to the light switch, then power and ground. Also be warned these have an extremely long range.
                              Hopefully Ill have my car back in time to jump on one of these.

Anyway, anyone on here live in or around Monterey C.A.?

Im here tonight, and earlier today I spotted a clean ass black m3 with gold rims.. i think.... it was parked off of highway 68 (Monterey Salinas Hwy) near Torero Dr.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol at ur sig robert.

i want to see this keyless entry system in action.

why the hell are you searching london CL ads. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X