Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Liberty Mutual directly. They are the cheapest for younger drivers right now. It used to be progressive. I would not go through an insurance broker. They always charge an extra 100 or so or some sort of fee in there which is their commission for signing you up

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
    I know but I still gotta pay 1st month as deposit and I'm pretty broke right now. So I'm hoping I can do it by tomorrow. If not it'll have to wait until I get paid on Friday.

Comment

oh yeah i forgot about that. lol. get paid already!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
        Hopefully I have some insurance by tomorrow. And I can't make the meet tonight sadly
        Dude, just contact Andre in the california section. He's good people and has good rates :up:
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
          anyone want to buy a euro plate filler for a late model e30?
          ever in long beach area? TO is too far to drive for that.

Comment

Sometimes I go to Long Beach to go to the dog beach. I want to sell this so I can buy something else for my e30

Comment

saw like 3 e30's on the road today. riverside/ San Bernardino area.
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Dude, just contact Andre in the california section. He's good people and has good rates :up:
                PM'ed him! I'll see what happens, Been getting a few quotes. Doesn't look too bad

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

state farm has me at $160/6 with 100/300 liability, comprehensive, and uninsured driver.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                    wtf you driving all the way out to Hawthorne for?
                    sup.

did my timing belt and starter .

and then went to mikes house so traffic can die down ;) so many hot bitches out there...

Comment

As suspected, ayman's guibo was showing some early signs of wear, so we went ahead and replaced it.

after further inspection, we noticed a slight tear in the center support bearing carrier bushing, so we replaced that just to be safe ;)

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                        Sometimes I go to Long Beach to go to the dog beach. I want to sell this so I can buy something else for my e30
                        well. holler if youre in the area. I'll be there mon-friday for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

so youll buy it if I take my dog to the dog beach?

Originally posted by d_elson0 View Post
                          well. holler if youre in the area. I'll be there mon-friday for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                            state farm has me at $160/6 with 100/300 liability, comprehensive, and uninsured driver.
                            160bux for 6 months.... your still under your parents hua? i pay 43 a month for liability , i turn 25 next week so should go down to about 40 a month. i got a quote from AAA for 440 a year :d

Comment

ayman, after those pictures mike just posted, i have decided you are driving a death box.
                              -Paolo
                              1986 325e RIP.
                              1989 525i
                              1986 635CSI

Comment

^ haha i was just about to say the same thing, nothing but bad luck with that car.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X