• Show
Clear All

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

nice! thanks mike!

btw some chick tried to show off in her 2 day old Lexus, and crashes into the curb in front of my house. she hit the small common piece between my neighbor and I's driveways, and had she gone just a tiny bit straighter she would ran straight to the e30
      ]

Comment

No probs man. You gotta figure out where the exact center is tho. besides that those marks should set you straight.
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          No probs man. You gotta figure out where the exact center is tho. besides that those marks should set you straight.
          for the most part. the 4 inch. line should be lined up with the bottom line of the "is" spoiler when doing measurements?
          ]

Comment

Errr maybe. It's easier to just hook the tape on the bottom of the lid and pull it over flat.
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
              yee son! mine should be here in a couple of days
              haha sweet! mounting partay?
              Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              Nothing special duder, I used a light water sand paper and sanded down the rubber and plastic piece by hand, for what seemed like days to get all of the coats of paint previously applied evenly. Just take your time and when done sanding use DupliColor fat black paint and maybe some flat PlastiDip paint on the rubber to fill some of the more cracked areas.
              did you use an extremely fine grit on the rubber? im kinda scared to sand the rubber. ill pick up some plastidip or plastikote tomorrow and hopefully have it mounted on monday. thanks bud!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

[QUOTE=ethrtyiS;2315154]haha sweet! mounting partay?

ide be down. but i cant do it monday like you said because its supposed to ship the 29th, and then i gotta do a swap with edwin.
                ]

Comment

ide be down. but i cant do it monday like you said because its supposed to ship the 29th, and then i gotta do a swap with edwin.
                  ah okay okay. well wheres it shipping from? ill need a good day or two for a good thorough prepping so i doubt ill be done monday since i wont be home tomorrow.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    ah okay okay. well wheres it shipping from? ill need a good day or two for a good thorough prepping so i doubt ill be done monday since i wont be home tomorrow.
                    its shipping from South Carolina, and he sent it out the 22nd. So i dont think its been in transit these past 2 days because of the holidays. Depending on how nice the rubber is ide have to do the same. But im pritty quick with prep and a spray can
                    ]

Comment

.deroB

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

matt damon
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

mohammed jihad

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

willow springs is in Rosamond, CA?
                            ]

Comment

willow springs is in Rosamond, CA?
                              yes sir off the 14 way the fuk out in no where lol

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                yes sir off the 14 way the fuk out in no where lol
                                fuck yea! dude my cousin lives like 1min away literally by car(e30). and i never knew this!
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X