This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
    fuck yea! dude my cousin lives like 1min away literally by car(e30). and i never knew this!
    its so far for me lol, http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...938354&t=h&z=8

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      thats true, shit if its far from your house to my house, and its far from my house to my cousins house, then its just effin far for you dude.

I love this tho, because i always go out there and stay for at least 2 days. And now i know to visit more often :D
      ]

Comment

thats true, shit if its far from your house to my house, and its far from my house to my cousins house, then its just effin far for you dude.

I love this tho, because i always go out there and stay for at least 2 days. And now i know to visit more often :D
        yeah, its not bad of a drive , like a hour or so on a clear non traffic day. usuly takes me 30mins to get to sfv. shit i drove to LA two times today lol , fuk the rain allmost killed me , had to keep it low at 65-70mph, bald tires are not cool lol

Comment

yeah, its not bad of a drive , like a hour or so on a clear non traffic day. usuly takes me 30mins to get to sfv. shit i drove to LA two times today lol , fuk the rain allmost killed me , had to keep it low at 65-70mph, bald tires are not cool lol
          yeah i dont mess with bald tires period. But it usually take me like an 1:45 from my house to my aunts house with a average amount of traffic. But who knows. hopefully they have a promotion soon and i have extra cash
          ]

Comment

up and running again. lesson learnt: don't use small case diffs with turbos....they blow up

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
            PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Anyone goin to TAO? didn't think the lineup was gonna be so wicked

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                up and running again. Lesson learnt: Don't use small case diffs with turbos....they blow up
                4.10?
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                  Anyone goin to TAO? didn't think the lineup was gonna be so wicked
                  wanted to but fuk paing 80 a ticket and its wayyy to late to buy one now

Comment

Am I the only nerd that thinks TAO is in vegas?
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Am I the only nerd that thinks TAO is in vegas?
                      yes you are, its here in LA every new years.
                      people dont go for music any more, its for dropping , that pretty much sums up the scene now.

Comment

yes you are, its here in LA every new years.
                        people dont go for music any more, its for dropping , that pretty much sums up the scene now.
                        That's strange, I could have sworn it was the name of a club in Vegas? As far as the scene goes, if that's what you want to call it, that just sounds like a highly paid spot to go enjoy being a druggie. Fuck that shit! I'm too old and have too much to loose to be in that type of shit. I'll take my lame family's new years party every year and I'll be home safe in the morning.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          That's strange, I could have sworn it was the name of a club in Vegas? As far as the scene goes, if that's what you want to call it, that just sounds like a highly paid spot to go enjoy being a druggie. Fuck that shit! I'm too old and have too much to loose to be in that type of shit. I'll take my lame family's new years party every year and I'll be home safe in the morning.
                          lol ,

Comment

never been a fan of TAO and all that other shit, been to 1 and that summed it up for me since everyone is so drugged out they don't know what the hell they are doing and who the hell is touching them....its just weird to me.haha
                            ]

Comment

never been a fan of TAO and all that other shit, been to 1 and that summed it up for me since everyone is so drugged out they don't know what the hell they are doing and who the hell is touching them....its just weird to me.haha
                              i used to goto alot fo raves few years back , was never a raver.
                              They gay ppl everywhere , weird ppl everywhere , all ages , lil kids , ppl dying.
                              dont get my wrong if funs but its not what it used tobe. Now everyone goes to a "rave" just to roll or do other shit. It gets old very fast.
                              I wouldnt mind going if i had VIP tickets and just drank and kicked back.

Comment

It was kool back in the day before it became 'mainstream' and the smaller raves are better, unlike 'massives' like TAO, alotta people just go to Tao to be druggies, typical. They go there just to go
                                '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                                '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                                '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                                ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Working...
                                X