Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there tonight , only e30's was me and Peter (m3maker) And no theres no hondas and nissans ( just the integra i got sold to a e36 guy ) a uber clean 2002 , like 6 e36's , e21 ,e60 , e46m and the mazda guys there ( mazdaspeed's ) Its a very chill meet. Theres never been hondas or nissans there. Like everytime after this meet we go out and eat Chinese food family style , 8 ppl 120bux but so worth it. Most of these guys are local and some travel far. Omar you should have came threw, like down the street. Ask matt about eating after meets lol

Comment

fucking lost my is lip at the canyon. got home, looked at the car said fuck and picked that shit up.
      saw another e30 at reche canyon aswell. red late model if my eyes arent playin tricks on me.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

3am r3v is dead wtf

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          edgar?

lmao that looks like him all bad for him ahhaha

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          3am r3v is dead wtf
          What??

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

good morning vietnam
            HDE30 <3

Comment

3am everybody passed out from drinking to much. haha Goood morning people. I am going to pick up my dads springs to drop his e30 today and i am going to let him roll on my BBS RG'S and i am going to put my BBS RS rep's back on mine.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                fucking lost my is lip at the canyon. got home, looked at the car said fuck and picked that shit up.
                saw another e30 at reche canyon aswell. red late model if my eyes arent playin tricks on me.
                maybe iv seen your e30 in Moval?
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  3am everybody passed out from drinking to much. haha Goood morning people. I am going to pick up my dads springs to drop his e30 today and i am going to let him roll on my BBS RG'S and i am going to put my BBS RS rep's back on mine.
                  your dads getting hooked up! springs/rg's that already makes a nice e30
                  ]

Comment

Gotta take care of my pops and someday he is going to turn those keys over to me anyways.;)
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

^^ planning ahead.. ftw.. haha
                      вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
                      [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

my car just said she loves me again. brake booster master cylinder and new pads all around turned her into more of a beast!

Anyone know if the 318 o2 sensor works on a 325i? i need the 02 to have long wires cause of longtube headers.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                        1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                        1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                          Anyone know if the 318 o2 sensor works on a 325i? i need the 02 to have long wires cause of longtube headers.
                          Long tube headers.....wahhhh
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

anybody need any parts? i got some stuff im trying to get rid of. mostly the haggard interior before i end up spending cash getting it reupholstered. the rest is kinda just in my way.

Comment

Do you have a nice condition ac/ recirculate air switch?

-NICK

Comment

Got some yellow bilstiens. Part numbers don't seems to exist....
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X