Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want a tan leather sport parts seat? All the functions work correctly, it's just missing the back and left bolster. It's a passengers seat.

Two $20 bills and it's yours
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
      Grabbed some things from this car last night. Lots of valuables on there. He is on r3v also. Its being parted out

I offered to buy it this morning and he said he was not selling it anymore.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i think that's ghalee's car. if so, i rode in it two weeks ago...2.7 boosted and pulled great at the time.

i beached myself in a driveway a few minutes ago, peg-leggin it with no one around. in desperation i got out and pushed, clutch with the right foot. great success!
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Haha dead battery struggles. At one time I had to park on hills because I was stuck with one for a week.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

haha my battery is fine, my '25% lock' LSD might be a little tired
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I owned a 89 mazda 626 before and, my reverse took a shit., Flinstoned my ass out of many situations with one leg out of the car.........
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My 40% locking torsion still leave me stranded on steep driveways. Both wheels need traction or else its pretty much an open diff.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Lol Edwin
                  harry/harout

Comment

This might sound like a silly question but what gear do you use going up the hill through grapevine ?

Follow up question: do you neutral down the hill? Or use engine braking?

Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Fifth, and fifth.
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

when I head home up the 14 its basically all hill. In the m10 its usually a bitch. Trick is to peg it to at least 90 before I hit the hill then I can carry 75-80 all the way up. :rofl: If I let off a bit then its a mission between 4th and 5th gear.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                          Lol Edwin
                          Bro, I drove like that for a year. I got so good at it and my left leg was so strong, that I would parallel park my shit with my family in it, like a mudda-fukkin bawse. Lol.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Bro, I drove like that for a year. I got so good at it and my left leg was so strong, that I would parallel park my shit with my family in it. Lol.
                            I can imagine this so well. Sub bumpin, arm out the window with the door cracked, and one foot pushin back. :pimp:

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

My shifter bushings took a shit on me a while ago and wouldn't get out of third gear. Redid all my bushings and now it won't go into 2nd or 4th. Everything else goes in just fine. Tranny issue?

Comment

Sounds like your not getting full throw. Is you shifter hitting anything?

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X