Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a good mechanic, fabricator, or performance shop in SoCal? - CASTRO MOTORSPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suspence View Post
    Can you guys make an exhaust for my car?
    I'm more than sure they can, they fab up all kinds of shit.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Can we setup an appointment?

Comment

UPDATE:

M20 SWAPPED 2002

Custom motor mount brackets made and engine is now in the proper position now. Clearance has been made in the tranny tunnel to allow room for the Getrag 260 5spd, will be smoothed out and painted this week. An e30 LSD differential will be used so for added strength, and to retain use of the speed sensor on the diff cover.

5TH 24V E30 SWAP FINISHED UP WITH NEW 2 PIECE AIRBOX:

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Suspence View Post
          Can you guys make an exhaust for my car?
          Chris is a master at exhaust. He redid mine on my swap car, and I love it!

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

how much do they charge to install some springs? I'm still looking around for the best price...
            "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

just got back from castro's today they're life savers hooked me up with a rewelded oil pan and a oil cooler, turns out my cooler was gone too...great guys, great work

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                just got back from castro's today they're life savers hooked me up with a rewelded oil pan and a oil cooler, turns out my cooler was gone too...great guys, great work
                Chris told me that someone was coming by from the forum, didn't know it was you! Glad to hear that they were able to help you out! :-D

Comment

yea :rofl: nigel gave me his number and he was able to get me in and get me running...i hate to say it but even driving a boosted e46 feels like i'm in a fast corolla without a proper gearbox :rofl: felt sooo bored DDing the e46 this week...thankfully i'm back to a proper gearbox now

Comment

Got a whole lot of work done(head replaced with cheap ebay headers installled) on my e30 about a week ago.. really funny dude to work with when chris(e30polak) is around.. top notch work at a reasonable price..will be coming by when i need stuff done to my car..

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Castro's are awesome guys, hands down. If I ever need work done to my car that I can't do myself, they're the first ones I'll call. I had an opportunity to see Chris Castro work while we did the shop cleanup this past weekend. He is fast and knows his way around a car.

polak: how much for a set of smoked tails if i supply the lenses? how much if they supply? pm me

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Thanks for the support Greg!

Comment

Chris, they have a fender roller?

Comment

good question i think they do...

Comment

might need frame/body work, any comments on that aspect?

Comment

Alex will be painting the bumper and trunk for my m3 and he will be painting my e30 this summer! He does really great work and uses only the best materials. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X