No announcement yet.

Feeler -Metro L.A monthly meet - Feb 7th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man! I'm even more upset that I couldn't make it but this coming Sunday should be nice too.you guys better not flake on me 'cause I want a hugeeee caravan.

Check out SoCal Sunday Drive for details.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
      i lol'd when i saw this one. i love it though. its looks so urban.

send me this one yeah? robmespeedy(at)hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        I know that guy took more pic's , we did hit that turn 3 times haha
        He was too busy yelling at me on the second one lol, literally.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by robmespeedy View Post
          send me this one
          sent. and ill let you know about those grills as soon as i have a bit of extra cash.
          sigpic

Comment

May I have these to twirknolove[at]live.com ?

Thanks and take your time, no rush ;)

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              He was too busy yelling at me on the second one lol, literally.
              So I sent an email to the guy who took the pics at the corner. He got back to me and the email started like this lol!

Originally posted by Photoguy View Post
              Brett,

Hello, and thanks for your enquiry. I do not know if it was with your crew, but on an uphill pass, a number of BMW E class drivers were two laning. Two laning is an especially hazardous practice on The Snake, due to the usually high number of bikers. When a biker is leaned over diving into a turn, the amount of input needed to avoid colliding with traffic approaching in the opposite direction is usually too great for a motorcycle’s razor thin contact patch. So the input required to avoid a head –on, whether imminent or imagined, often times leads to the motorcycle crashing. It is just not as easy for a committed biker to swerve as it may be for an automobile. I am mentioning this to be informative, not ass-hole-ative J I have found over the years that many drivers are unaware of the hazards which motorcycle riders face. The best time to really let loose on The Snake is late at night. The drifters are able to two lane because there is much less traffic and also because the headlights of oncoming traffic serve as an ‘early warning’ system. The Snake is an incredible motoring resource for all to enjoy, cars, bikes and even cyclists. The fewer crashes and incidents there are, the fewer CHPs there will be. And in the end, everyone has more fun. :hitler:
              and ended with a boiler plate response about the photos being $10-$35 depending on the quality of the photo.
              Last edited by mammoth_e30; 02-08-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

lol

I do not know if it was with your crew, but on an uphill pass, a number of BMW E class drivers were two laning

think he meant 3 class?

Comment

bmw e class :rofl:

Comment

i think what he really wanted to say was mercedes 3 Series.
                    thats hilarious, i would have loved to stay, had my stomach not been
                    eating at itself already.

So is this going to be first sunday of the month?
                    Last edited by dvck; 02-09-2010, 01:46 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

^^ this sunday is another drive, hopefully I can bring the eta

Comment

i think what he really wanted to say was mercedes 3 Series.
                        thats hilarious, i would have loved to stay, had my stomach not been
                        eating at itself already.

So is this going to be first sunday of the month?
                        First sunday of the month would be cool. the turnout was kinda small, so i dont know if this could turn into a monthly thing. It was fun though!

Comment

First sunday of the month would be cool. the turnout was kinda small, so i dont know if this could turn into a monthly thing. It was fun though!
                          Hey Robert you should make that picture you requested your new sig.

Comment

well imho think people are always kinda skeptical to new things, so i was guessing
                            that the turnout would be kinda small. I think that once things get rolling (usually)
                            the turnouts increase.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              ^^ this sunday is another drive, hopefully I can bring the eta
                              where is that drive going to be and could i also get those photos sent to me mr. dvck illl pm you
                              Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                              HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCam View Post
                                where is that drive going to be and could i also get those photos sent to me mr. dvck illl pm you
                                http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=160988

Comment

Working...
                                X