X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    ^ this
    :drink:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

o boy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paukert11 View Post
        o boy lol
        You got an E30M3 motherPaukert?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i heard a rumor today that katella had an e30m in the lot a month or so ago...not sure how valid that claim is tho. there IS a nice vert top there tho if someone needs one. already snagged the euro grills!
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

cha ching needs the top. Did you grab the lights too?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

i have one ellips saved for travis. the other one was cracked. i took the ecu and speedo out too. the seats are true leather sports and mechanically 'sound'. car has 127k on stop'd clock.
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                i have one ellips saved for travis. The other one was cracked. I took the ecu and speedo out too. The seats are true leather sports and mechanically 'sound'. Car has 127k on stop'd clock.
                :D
                thanks mike

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  cha ching needs the top.
                  And thanks to you, Nigel, I now HAZ A NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP! :up:

I also "grabbed" a few other parts like the rear seat (which looks like it was jizzed on by a swamp monster) & convertible pull latch.

It has a nice, black interior, which I think Ben might be interested in.

Mikey, next time, give me a call before you go! You too, Nigel!

Comment

I always drove by da kattella yard on my way to school. Same here guys let me know when u want to go too...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

wasnt kattella having some sort of 50% off deal like a week ago?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                        And thanks to you, Nigel, I now HAZ A NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP! :up:

I also "grabbed" a few other parts like the rear seat (which looks like it was jizzed on by a swamp monster) & convertible pull latch.

It has a nice, black interior, which I think Ben might be interested in.

Mikey, next time, give me a call before you go! You too, Nigel!
                        i NEARLY took those front seats. they were pretty damn nice. if you noticed i hauled one out but the other was kinda stuck haha.

glad to see someone got that top! it looked really mint in my very noob opinion of vert tops.

sorry i made a mess of the interior :oops: i was in a hurry for closing

next half-off there is the weekend of the 23rd (nov) i think. i'll def be there!

edit: i think i'm going to check out the monrovia yard this weekend if anyone wants to give it a go. i've only been once and they are uber nazis about checking bags but they had a decent selection.
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

wheres this kattella yard at? I havnt been to the yards since i had my eta back in June.
                          And yes i would love Blk int for my car but i know i would get raped at the yard for all that stuff i need haha

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            You got an E30M3 motherPaukert?
                            In the works. yes!;)
                            Stay tuned. there will be a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              wheres this kattella yard at? I havnt been to the yards since i had my eta back in June.
                              And yes i would love Blk int for my car but i know i would get raped at the yard for all that stuff i need haha
                              I would estimate $80-100 for the sports seats? Learn some spanish if you dont know any dude. Hate to say it but it helps muy bien or whatever.

I've had great luck at katella in the past..thats probably done now haha..it's off beach south of 91 (knotts)
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                I would estimate $80-100 for the sports seats? Learn some spanish if you dont know any dude. Hate to say it but it helps muy bien or whatever.

I've had great luck at katella in the past..thats probably done now haha..it's off beach south of 91 (knotts)
                                IC. yea the Int. is the last of my worries . I just thing red is butt ass ulgy.
                                I never been out to that yard. Theres alot in my area ,just havnt had time or just to tired in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X