No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone sees an mtech 1 steering wheels let me know....i can bust open a lock withing seconds ;) need some steering wheels to recover and measure a perfect wrapping

Comment

theirs one in sunvalley.

Comment

cool will hit up tomorrow when i go to LA

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
          if anyone sees an mtech 1 steering wheels let me know....i can bust open a lock withing seconds ;) need some steering wheels to recover and measure a perfect wrapping
          Tell me your trick. I have sawed through from the top to hit the pin but that's a pain without my reciprocating saw.
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
            Tell me your trick. I have sawed through from the top to hit the pin but that's a pain without my reciprocating saw.
            lol this is what i do too. the little anaheim yard has one that the leather is shrinking back on, auggie.
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              Something happen Edwin?
              Yeah, broken front seats.

Not mine but I gotta get moving on this....
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                lol this is what i do too. the little anaheim yard has one that the leather is shrinking back on, auggie.

yeah i got that one yesterday :)
                but someone tried to take it off by force i can see it on the splines but it still locks and do the job as it should just installed it to test it all week

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post

well i used to hammer, poke, drill to get a steering wheel out..but easiest fastest way to get one off is to use my car key....
                  lol true! it opens and starts 2 of my friends e30's i have a special key...it only works on somewhat old key cylinders though which means most e30s have worn cylinders.....

Comment

well i used to hammer, poke, drill to get a steering wheel out..but easiest fastest way to get one off is to use my car key....
                    Lol true! It opens and starts 2 of my friends e30's i have a special key...it only works on somewhat old key cylinders though which means most e30s have worn cylinders.....
                    lol

Comment

my local locksmith made me what he called a bmw master key?
                      since the dealer wanted to charge me 100 bucks for a new key...so then i ordered one from mesa performance for 40 and got it cut at a local lockmisth but last week i found out it does open locks on e30s at the junkyard

Comment

my local locksmith made me what he called a bmw master key?
                        since the dealer wanted to charge me 100 bucks for a new key...so then i ordered one from mesa performance for 40 and got it cut at a local lockmisth but last week i found out it does open locks on e30s at the junkyard
                        I will give you one million dollars for your magic key.

Comment

lol magic key. freakin' awesome

Comment

anyone going to the yards tomorrow morning? need some electrical's and door stuffs...

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                              lol magic key. freakin' awesome
                              Does it come with magic beans too?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I took a picture of it
                                It works wonders.

I can sell it for 500 bucks lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X