Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by paperclip View Post
    Looking to trade these for some some stocks with good tires
    They are in pretty good condition, but one of them has very slight curb rash
    Meet up in SF Bay Area with $300 on your end
    16x9 et15 205/40r16 Tires are still in good condition

    72200002 by Flickr

    01470018 by Flickr
    Man if you didn't live in SF I'd do this is a heart beat, what rims are those?

    Comment


      16x7.5 ET 20 and 16x9 ET 15 Borbet type A's. Redrilled and filled to 4x100 and fully polished. Comes with polished flat caps. PM me an email address or phone number for more pictures. Asking $1000 with 2 sets of caps.



      Originally posted by IRON-E
      Yeah, you're definitely a vw

      Comment


        i am selling my set of Zender Turbo. they are in good shape no bent straight and true. please PM me if you interested. TIA

        willing to trade Ronal LS + $..

        Wheels: 16x8 et20 5x120 (72.56 cb)
        Price: $1400 picked up







        - Fercy -

        BimmerHeads
        Classic BMW Specialists
        Santa Clarita, CA
        www.BimmerHeads.com

        Comment


          This may be quite the long shot, but does anyone happen to have 3 or even possibly 4 if the price is right 14' basketweaves? I was gifted a single wheel today so now i'm on the hunt to complete the set. Center caps aren't required, but would sweeten the deal.

          And it's any worth to you, i can trade up a set of good condition bottle caps also.

          Comment


            Originally posted by e30lyf View Post
            i am looking set of Ronal L esssssssss....
            I have a set in 5x100. Stripped, trued, and polished with tires mounted. Just needs paint.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

            www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

            Comment


              Originally posted by yungmike View Post
              This may be quite the long shot, but does anyone happen to have 3 or even possibly 4 if the price is right 14' basketweaves? I was gifted a single wheel today so now i'm on the hunt to complete the set. Center caps aren't required, but would sweeten the deal.

              And it's any worth to you, i can trade up a set of good condition bottle caps also.
              from the FS ad....


              Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
              Euro grills 45$ 55 with the chrome kidney , one of the grills is rough from previous person doing a shitty job spraying it,

              Chrome 14" weave 50$
              Mtech 1 wheel 90$
              Also have a maplight mirror with pigtail 60$

              Pm me if interested




              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
              Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
              Originally posted by Melon
              Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

              Comment


                Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                I have a set in 5x100. Stripped, trued, and polished with tires mounted. Just needs paint.
                i preferred original finished and 4x100. thanks man
                - Fercy -

                BimmerHeads
                Classic BMW Specialists
                Santa Clarita, CA
                www.BimmerHeads.com

                Comment


                  17x7.5 et20 4x100 kopis. 5-lug casting, 4 lug pattern. 5 center caps included. These are all out of round and have curb rash on them. They have dead tires mounted on them. They will need to be straightened unless you enjoy vibrating. $200

                  cars beep boop

                  Comment


                    ^ i want those beep boop

                    1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

                    Comment


                      I want them too.

                      Comment


                        but do either of you want them enough to give me money for them?
                        cars beep boop

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by kronus View Post
                          but do either of you want them enough to give me money for them?
                          That is a different story.
                          Originally posted by IRON-E
                          Yeah, you're definitely a vw

                          Comment


                            Ill give $100

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              17x7.5 et20 4x100 kopis. 5-lug casting, 4 lug pattern. 5 center caps included. These are all out of round and have curb rash on them. They have dead tires mounted on them. They will need to be straightened unless you enjoy vibrating. $200

                              How much will be to fix these?

                              Comment


                                a guy on the local internets says he knows a place that'll do it for 60 per
                                cars beep boop

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X