Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bendjeff View Post
    let me know what you have. bottlecaps or weaves?
    Bottlecaps, nothing special. Theyre not bent or curbed, but theyre not beautiful either. They have tires on them, but the tires are pretty worn. Pm me if you want them.

I found one random picture of the wheels

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
      Bottlecaps, nothing special. Theyre not bent or curbed, but theyre not beautiful either. They have tires on them, but the tires are pretty worn. Pm me if you want them.

I found one random picture of the wheels

thanks, I am trying to go to weaves. already have the bottlecaps ;) maybe the other guy will want those

Comment

thanks, I am trying to go to weaves. already have the bottlecaps ;) maybe the other guy will want those
        No worries.

Okay, theyre officially listed now!

'89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
        Shadetree30

Comment

Set of Style 5s
          5x120
          16x8 et23
          Price 250 firm.
          NO TRADES
          Picked up in Los Angeles

This p.o.s website doesnt want to let me upload a picture but if interested shoot me a pm and ill send you a picture of them
          Last edited by itskingsteelo; 04-28-2016, 06:24 PM.
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I have some mint condition weaves that i had professionally refinished for sale. $400 with usable tires. heres the link

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
              I have some mint condition weaves that i had professionally refinished for sale. $400 with usable tires. heres the link

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=384433
              I am in the Palm Springs area so I am not sure if that would work ;)

what size are the tires? what brand?

wheels look really nice

Comment

Im looking for ONE style 32 17x9. Lmk if you have it!
                Originally posted by dvck
                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Just made a new thread selling my brand new Euroweaves!

'91 Schwartz 325i[/B]

Comment

dayum
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

These are a set of wheels i have forsale $800.00 obo. PM for pic's.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

not bmw related but hey I got wheels 5x112

Unknown set of mesh wheels for sale. Originally came off a 190 evo 1, but the owner swapped these with the original wheels. Tires are 205/40/17s dated from 2006. Seems to be either 7.5-8in wide square with a +20-30 offset. They're stamped Japan on the face with no other markings. If you know what these are chime in. 800$ obo
                        Located in the San Fernando Valley, CA. Call, text, or email me at 818 324-9769 | Valiente.andrew@gmail.com

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                          Hey guys, I'm (thinking) about mixing it up and finding some new shoes for the e30. So I'm posting up a trade/for sale feeler for my current wheels!

I have (5) 16x8 BMW style 5's (4 with tires and one spare without a tire) with relatively fresh 215/40/16 Yokohama S drives. (About 2000 miles total)
                          Mounting these requires the 20/18mm 4x100-5x120 adapters (with studs and all hardware included)

The wheels aren't in the best condition, but are straight and true. The tires are balanced well and there are absolutely no vibrations at any speed! They stick super well and inspire confidence in the corners!

The adapters have around 2000 miles on them and are in excellent condition!

Accepting trade offers with similar value as well, or I can add cash on my end if you have something I like! Just want to trade wheels? (keeping our own tires) We can do that!

$825 firm (still a feeler) I like these wheels, just want to see what else is out there!

bump

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                            ummmm EVO just sliding into your FS ad???!?? more info
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                              bump
                              your cars a late model right? and your fenders aren't rolled are they? i have been told by many that you cant fit these wheels without fender roll or a five lug swap if your car is lowered. I've always really wanted to go with this wheel on my 1991 318ic. thanks in advance.
                              i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                not bmw related but Andrei I have your 190e ready for pickup

Thanks :D I'm here to collect that majestic beauty!

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                                your cars a late model right? and your fenders aren't rolled are they? i have been told by many that you cant fit these wheels without fender roll or a five lug swap if your car is lowered. I've always really wanted to go with this wheel on my 1991 318ic. thanks in advance.

Yes late model! Front doesn't need to be rolled, however the rear does! Not a big deal. It doesn't cost more than 100 to get a proper roll on all 4 corners.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Working...
                                X