No announcement yet.

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gents, this is just a feeler, but I'm looking to sell my Euroweaves (15x7 et24 4x100). They're in great overall condition 9/10 - the finish is like new and they all match; 2 out of the 4 have some very minor curb rash, which barely scuffed the surface, but other than that, they're damn near perfect. I have the centercaps stored away since they're hard to find and in 9.9/10 shape, plus I'm running studs which stick out too far for the caps to fit.
    I'm only selling them because I want to finally slap on the complete rx7 bbk I've also had stored away, and these wheels will not clear unless I run some huge spacers which I don't want to do, plus they're a pain in the arse to clean (trying to feel better about it).
    The tires are Dunlop Direzza DZ101 in 205-55-15 88v which have about 10,000 miles on them and are in 8/10 condition (rotated once, no abnormal wear).

I'd like to sell the wheels and tires together, plus they're still on my car, so I'll need a deposit plus a little bit of time to get the new wheels. I'll consider some rollers plus money in the meantime if you're in a hurry, although I prefer plan A.

first pics are with 205-60's and eibach pro kit:

these are most recent with 205-55's, h&r cup kit, 5mm front & 15mm rear spacers:

I'm asking $900 for everything. I'm in West LA.
    I have higher res pics and a close-up of each wheel if you're interested.

also have this for sale:

Last edited by MonkeyMan; 02-28-2013, 11:43 AM.
    Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

I'll be looking for Euroweaves in a few months, gotta save some $s first! I'll likely be at Bimmerfest so IF by chance you still have these then maybe we can figure something out!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMan View Post
        Hey gents, this is just a feeler, but I'm looking to sell my Euroweaves (15x7 et24 4x100).

The tires are Dunlop Direzza DZ101 in 205-55-??16?? 88v which have about 10,000 miles on them and are in 8/10 condition (rotated once, no abnormal wear).
        Edit your tire size to 15s.

Comment

^ fixed, thanks
          Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

I dont know if all you bitches has seen the set I have for sale, if not then here they are.

These are STUPID rare. Im talking like this is the only set I have ever seen. PERIOD.

Riken STX 16x9.5 et38 front and rear
            Adaptec adapters 1 pair in 32mm and 1 pair in 35mm. These were purchased brand new. No used parts.
            Tires are 205/45 Falken 512s(300 miles on these.)

A lot of people won't like the stretch but its what needed to happen I'm order for me to clear the fenders on the e30. All the wheels are straight and true with no major bends. Every wheel balanced out with less than 1.5oz of weight. I absolutely love the setup and on the right car, these will not doubt be epic.

Looking to get $1200obo

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

These are worth more then 1200 and Taylor doesn't take anything but the best care of his stuff pick these up someone !! The name needs his drinking money :rofl:

Comment

^^^^
                What he said.

Ive already taken a hit on this setup at $1200. I cant do much better than that. But what i can offer is payments to anyone who wants them but doesn't have $1200 laying around. I'd need a down payment then the balance in full in a timely manor.

PM me with any interest.

Thanks for the shout Mr. Rangel
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

$50 a month for 24 months sound timely?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by qukbmer View Post
                    i have three ventusii 215/40/16 82h tires all three have inner wear /no cords or worn down through plys free !!!!!. Text me for pic's.909-532-9173.
                    bump
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      $50 a month for 24 months sound timely?
                      So long as you dont care that the wheels would be sitting in my garage for two years til you paid them off!! hah

Seriously though, even if I have to wait for payments, I just want to get the ball rolling on these so I can focus my efforts elsewhere.

Taylor

Comment

Racing Dynamics RGRs 16x8 et 33 $120. Saw a 15" set on an e30 in long beach and they looked really good. Should look awesome since they are 16". I'll powder coat the faces semi gloss black, silver, red, dark grey, yellow, white, grabber green, or any bonded color i have in stock for an additional $120.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I have 195/45/15s for sale, all 4 have about 70% tread left.

Last edited by ButtJuice; 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM.
                          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                          1991 318is - Sold
                          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Hello I have these starforms for sale. Quality Wheels made in Japan. Included: wheels, good tires, and adapters. Pm if interested asking 1100.

WTB
                            -convertible carpet, no rips, in socal.
                            -s52, s50, m52, m54
                            -harness, accessories, transmission

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineM325 View Post
                              Hello I have these starforms for sale. Quality Wheels made in Japan. Included: wheels, good tires, and adapters. Pm if interested asking 1100.

spec's?

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

^
                                Those wheels are hot

Comment

Working...
                                X