cheap upholstery shop in SoCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap upholstery shop in SoCal?

I just bought an E30 and the seats leather is absolutely shot. I need to find a shop that can do a decent job to redo the sport seats. Both fronts for sure and maybe the back. I am flexible with the material, in fact I would prefer the type of cloth that was found on some on the M cars. Not necessarily the pattern but the type of fabric is what I have in mind.

Any one know of some shops in the LA/inland empire that do re-upholstery fairly cheap?
    Team Hybrids

Hi
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Hi
      ???
      Team Hybrids

Comment

Originally posted by darrenforeal View Post
        ???
        Not cheap but not luxury car expensive, it's quality work pm me your # and we'll go from there.

Comment

bump

Comment

^You never gave me, a budget range dude.

Comment

If you want to go cheap the closests cheap place to LA is mexico.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

highly recommend Iron-e's place, seen the work first hand. will make you fap.

Comment

I really dunno how much it will cost to do both front seats and the back to give a budget....leather vs leatherette costs? .....anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                    I really dunno how much it will cost to do both front seats and the back to give a budget....leather vs leatherette costs? .....anyone?
                    Leather is ultimately the best, don't be fooled by the word leatherette., there's nothing leather in that cheap vinyl blend.

Comment

Cheap and upholstery shouldn't go hand-in-hand, just like paint. If you want you're interior to look like shit, then by all means go "cheap."

If you don't mind DIY, then contact Creative Options. They make awesome seat kits for our cars that look amazing when installed properly, for a very fair price.

Edwin (Iron-E's) brother does beautiful work, but he's a professional and not exactly "cheap."
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cheap price is relative to a persons budget. But cheap looks is relative to a persons taste. My question is how much does it cost for a decent job with decent material. My basic needs are for both seats and the rear. If anyone knows from previous experience please gimmie a price. Im not interested in "cheap" plastic, I want something durable which looks nice(close to original) as well with quality craftsmanship. I wouldn't invest in a 22 year old car not knowing the costs of rebuilds and improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                          Cheap and upholstery shouldn't go hand-in-hand, just like paint. If you want you're interior to look like shit, then by all means go "cheap."

If you don't mind DIY, then contact Creative Options. They make awesome seat kits for our cars that look amazing when installed properly, for a very fair price.

Edwin (Iron-E's) brother does beautiful work, but he's a professional and not exactly "cheap."
                          Bingo!

Comment

buy a kit and do it yourself...its cheaper that way...
                            shops will charge too much for little work.....
                            i went around shops here in orange county got quotes for a seat and it was around 200-500
                            depending on material....leather would be more expensive....i personally would rather rock vynil

Comment

Top Stitch in LA, Anthony is a good guy

Comment

Working...
                              X