No announcement yet.

Adams motorsports park monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this next time i will be ready. just needed to feel it out once. Nigel it was $30 for the time attack right till close right?

Comment

Yup. And 10 for pit/ride along passes
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

GB thread is up guys.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i dont even need to say that i will be there.
          i suggest getting there early, especially if you plan to run. hopefully we get more than 2 e30 on the track this time.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

i wanna do this guys!!! Someone find out if my vert is allowed on the track!!!!!!! Shit ill buy a helmet just for this lol

Comment

I think you have to have a rollbar but you can try and see. I am getting tempted to run with my semi automatic. Mmmmmmmmmm
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                I think you have to have a rollbar but you can try and see. I am getting tempted to run with my semi automatic. Mmmmmmmmmm
                semi auto haha i hear your car chirp second gear everytime you leave your neighborhood

Comment

I should be free that night got to be in for the local meets u know =]

Comment

About 6:45 to 7 ish i will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
                      I should be free that night got to be in for the local meets u know =]
                      Hey man, I forgot to tell you that if you would have stayed 15 more minites at Dockweiler, you would have won PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.

and to the IE locals: When ever you want me I'll be there, when ever you need me I'll be there. I'll be around...........;)

Comment

Cool edwin !! Means alot and thanks again bro. :up:

Comment

I'm down
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Hey man, I forgot to tell you that if you would have stayed 15 more minites at Dockweiler, you would have won PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.

and to the IE locals: When ever you want me I'll be there, when ever you need me I'll be there. I'll be around...........;)
                            Damn for real!? I left cause i got drenched and I felt bad for my girl in the car lol

Comment

I did call and confirm that the date is friday Jan 14th with adams motorsports park will be open for drift and grip..

Comment

Paging Einstein57, how do you feel about me running? Is my car anywhere near ready? Should I just wait till I stiffen up the front end some more? You know my car is more of a cruiser than anything and i'm not, by any means a good driver at all but the track looks really fun dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X