No announcement yet.

Adams motorsports park monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the biggest misconseptions is that your car has to be fully prepped with a full suspension and super sticky tires. Its not about trying to be the fastest car on the track. Its about learning car control and knowing your vehicles limitations. Your car is more then ready for that.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Exactly what he said,it is a practice session not a race session. You can go and drive as fast as you want BUT............. It is a tight track and you might want to just drive around(quite a few laps) and get to know it and your car first. I have seen afew accidents on this track and it was more a driver error issue than the car(over driving the car).;)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        One of the biggest misconseptions is that your car has to be fully prepped with a full suspension and super sticky tires. Its not about trying to be the fastest car on the track. Its about learning car control and knowing your vehicles limitations. Your car is more then ready for that.
        Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Exactly what he said,it is a practice session not a race session. You can go and drive as fast as you want BUT............. It is a tight track and you might want to just drive around(quite a few laps) and get to know it and your car first. I have seen afew accidents on this track and it was more a driver error issue than the car(over driving the car).;)
        Thanks guys, I'll keep thinking about trying it out. ;)
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sweet I can't wait to see more e30s out there who knows maybe I'll get the urge to go out there too but I still want my konis and gc setup first

Comment

Id love to come. As soon as my shits settled ill confirm
            HDE30 <3

Comment

I hope this turns out to be a big meet,i think i might have to put the d-force ltw's on w/my NTO1'S.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                This.....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
                Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
                Sweet I can't wait to see more e30s out there who knows maybe I'll get the urge to go out there too but I still want my konis and gc setup first
                Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                Id love to come. As soon as my shits settled ill confirm
                So you're coming right?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

hopefully I can attend this :excited:

Comment

Bump !

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E
                      So you're coming right?
                      can I ride with you?
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

looks like im gonna miss this meet, got my work schedule and i have to work till late Friday night.

Comment

Boooo!

Better luck for the next event man
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

do you guys ever come more north? im a noob and have only been to one bmw meet and it was a bme club ca meet and i just got a ride along lol. I want to start going and learning so i can take my car out eventually and figured i need to be around it before i start. so do you guys ever come more north? if so when? thanks in advance!

Comment

once my suspension is done ill be there..... just got my Suspension Technique sways today so im getting closer!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                I hope this turns out to be a big meat,i think i might have to put the d-force ltw's on w/my NTO1'S.
                                lol but yea do it!

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Working...
                                X