I'm there.
SoCal South Bay Sunday meet
Collapse
X
-
Tonight is the night."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
-
whos going tonight just wanna know if its going to be worth it to go tonight hopefully it wont be like the last turnout with all the jdm kids crashingsigpic
Comment
-
I'm going around 830"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
-
-
i'll be there around 9.
「'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5 」
「my feedback thread」Comment
-
Which car was yours?
Should be there around 8:45 myself
Dude, see you there. :up:@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:DComment
-
-
Nice turn out tonight. Around 20 cars or so."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment





Comment