Trying to catch a drift?
SoCal South Bay Sunday meet
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Fack. Alright then. I'll figure something out.
I want to start a new monthly meet Sort of closer to me. That waythe valley guys and possibly some LA guys can roll as well as the SB and Ventura guys. Ill PM you with the details duder. Maybe youcan help me promote it in LA when the time comes.Comment
-
My thoughts exactly dude. Drive then head to this new place and have lunch. Could be a new and different opportunity.
Omar, shoot me a text. That's an old pic...8057982109
They're much betterer now. Edwin knows...a very few select folks got a very special picture on Monday morning.Comment
-
:sad:Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
www.gecoils.com
My euro 316 project Transaction FeedbackComment
-
-
tonight is the night."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
Should be there around 8:30..."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment




Comment