SoCal Meet/Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal Meet/Cruise

So for a few weeks, the idea of a canyon run or simple drive has been tossed around and some of the guys (me) are getting anxious. And now the idea of a hookah bar meet is on the table so I figured I would take the liberty as a semi-newb to establish a thread where we could all post ideas for an ideal location for a hookah bar/canyon run meet and if we REALLY feel generous, can invite some of the dubbers from the Sherman Oaks Wednesday meets to join us if worthy. For now the blueprint for this meet has been roughly around the idea of something next Wednesday to replace the already well known Sherman Oaks meet and somewhere local to be convenient for people from all cities, i.e. Encino or somewhere around there. Post your input and lets get this ball rollin! :up:
    Last edited by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD; 05-14-2012, 06:12 PM.
    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
    Is that thing on air?

social hookah lounge in chatsworth...and then we can run box, woosley and santa susana pass canyons...

Comment

lol so many people trying to make cruises lately.

-NICK

Comment

dont know about a cruise... but maybe u lazy valley guys come come to our side of the hill for a change?? there are alot of hookah bars down here... and i know of 2 out here in the torrance gardena area with pretty large parking lots...
        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
        Originally posted by ak-
        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I would like to see what comes of this...I may want in...
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

theres a really awesome hookah bar in encino over by the big shopping center but no canyons around really.... i think the best might be the santa susana idea... id be in.
            Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
            Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by beanerguitarist View Post
              theres a really awesome hookah bar in encino over by the big shopping center but no canyons around really.... i think the best might be the santa susana idea... id be in.
              The closest places to the Encino/Tarzana Area would just be over by Mulhulland like Stunt and those. Santa Susana is a good idea but it might be really far for the guys in LA and over by Burbank/Van Nuys. but if we can all agree that sound good to me. there are a few good Hookah spots in Wilshire area and towards Santa Monica but then the idea of a canyon run becomes impractical.

I'll start a poll this weekend on a few ideal spots and we can go from there
              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

follow this guy's threads. he sets up great drives and knows the roads very well. lots of fun, no shenanigans allowed. i've been on probably a dozen runs with him.

some heavy hitters show up from time to time too.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Be30riginal View Post
                  social hookah lounge in chatsworth...and then we can run box, woosley and santa susana pass canyons...
                  that's what i said. social lounge is the shit. i'm there every saturday night sometimes fridays too!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Bump for flawless weather. Worked in malibu this last weekend and drove through the canyons on my way there and back and ran into a e46/e92/e90 group. I'm looking to run a sunday morning meet and cruise similar to what they had going on. Cant remember where I saw the thread but they do a breakfast meet somewhere in malibu and cruise out through the canyons afterwards.

So lets set up something similar to what malibu mafia had going but do an early breakfast as well. any idea of worthy locations by the coast?
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

I'm in for hookah, no runs until I get a new radiator
                      HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                      i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

hookah wednesday is good. il hit up the sherman oaks meet thread
                        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

social lounge!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                          my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                          X