No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ It's also comfort....my head keeps bouncing off the roof around SB....
    And the fold down rear seats, I sure miss having those.

Taylor, with how low your car is, I'm suprised you don't collect road reflectors ;-)
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-07-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Damn, I wish I could have made it out. Next time for sure, itd be cool to meet some local e30 ppl and check out some cars.
      -Ryan
      05/87 Henna M3
      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

^^^ Looking forward to you coming out. Do you really have an s62 e30????

Comment

Not yet... the goal is to complete it after this last quarter at ucsb. Picking up a wrecked m5 from a local shop up north by my house and going to go from there.
          -Ryan
          05/87 Henna M3
          04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

^^ If this is completed, will be doing to my mind: :blowup:
            Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-07-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              Taylor, with how low your car is, I'm suprised you don't collect road reflectors ;-)
              It's funny you mention that. I ripped two off the freeway the other day on a last minute lane change to get off the freeway. When I was lower, I could hear each reflector I hit as I changed lanes lol

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Dude r3z don't ditch the 30 D:
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                  that's what I said. The e30 is faster and its a classic. And just be careful driving around. Ive been through three iS lips and Im on my fourth. They are one of those things that I consider a wear item on my car.

Taylor

must be nice to have money.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshwagon View Post
                    Dude r3z don't ditch the 30 D:
                    It's looking like it won't happen now. Seller doesn't like the idea of a hassle with insurance if hit due to it being swapped. I found it actually not to be too bad of a hassle. Sure took a long time, but in the end my $15k in receipts meant nothing as it was all considered maintenance. What got me more than what I paid for the car was "comparables": cars that sold in the ballpark for what they were worth to OUR community with the same stuff done to it, in about the same condition. Had to do it through a "vintage car" adjuster.

Though running 285/35/18 on an E46 M3 sounds just awesome!

Though after having the AutoX results sent to us today from the 28th, I must say I am VERY impress by this little red car, and I know an E46 M3 just won't be able to hold the same times without pouring a ton of money into it.

Ended up 3rd overall and 1rst in class woot woot!
                    Letting the only BMW represent!

What is cool is having dudes in expensive cars saunter over and reminisce about their long sold 2002s and E30s.

BTW Freshwagon, you need to race your wagon....you got enough camber :p:bow:
                    Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-08-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                      must be nice to have money.
                      Riiiiiiiiiight. I don't have money dude. You're mistaken

Taylor
                      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I also have yet to find that magical tree....but saving wisely and budgeting for things in life has done me well. Also, if you want money, make your money work for you. Capish?
                        Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-09-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Well bimmerfest is a little over a week away and I'm just letting all you SB guys know that most of the e46/e90 guys in town will be heading out to bimmerfest with the e46 caravan. Feel free to roll with us. Leaving Pershing Park 6 AM on saturday. 101 to PCH to 110
                          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=912447

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Bimmerfest!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by InuFaye
                              silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                              Originally posted by george graves
                              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Anybody rolling with?
                                Shady Jaywood cruzing with me? or?

Comment

Working...
                                X