Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Shane**

Okay thanks will do! Sounds like fun can't wait, still need to get a few things done with the car I was thinking about doing a motor swap before the turbo...but either way that turbo is going on. I need to repaint my bumpers shiny black along with my e28 spoiler I got because fins make you go faster!
    My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

Heck ya...downforce rules racing! So does stripes....and trophy girls. Alas there are no trophy girls at any AutoX that I have been to....

Comment

Might be changing my mind about goin to AutoX if there aren't any trophy girls...

Comment

So is this happening tomorrow?? Morning? Evening?

Post up and let us know

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I don't know if I can make it. Hoping to take my E30 shell to the scrapyard...

Comment

i dont know if im going to make it either

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

I won't be making it.

Thinking about just skipping this month and have a bigger turnout next month.

Comment

sounds good mugs

it'll be the first SB meet of the summer! lets get some good ideas going
                  ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

so is their a meet tomorrow?
                    Originally posted by InuFaye
                    silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                    Originally posted by george graves
                    An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownBeanE30 View Post
                      so is their a meet tomorrow?
                      Don't think so.

Next month for sure though!!

Comment

cool then
                        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

hey guys im selling some 14 inch basket weaves for a 100 bucks i really need money so someone buy them please heres my number 805-455-1542

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

What's up guys are we meeting up this Saturday?

Comment

I'll be there, and Scott should be there too! Leadbetter beach, or if that is full, SBCC parking (which is now $2)

Comment

Working...
                                X