Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S50 or S52....or S54...or LS1...

Or if you want something stupid fast that still handles WAY better.... pre '74 240z with 350 small block....

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      I vote next meet on sunday afternoon in ventura?
      Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      Oh GOD yes.
      :bow:

finally
      Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
      Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

This was Shanes idea btw....thank him!

Comment

shane not sure your username... but your awesome
          Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
          Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Shane= Lfore30

Comment

Do S50 cams work with the M52? I know they do with an M50.... Still, you'll be lacking in power. My M50 had S50 cams with chip:

Heres a dyno I did on it

Comment

The 15th won't work for some people on the count of the meet in
                San Diego socal e30 picnic
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

S50 or S52....or S54...or LS1...

Or if you want something stupid fast that still handles WAY better.... pre '74 240z with 350 small block....
                  M52 with s50 cams, I found a clean block and full kit.

Oh and you're welcome on the next meet suggestion! Even though it all started in SB I think it's fair we contribute back to our fellow e30 friends who make it out here for us and show some love in their neck of the woods! Just as long as people show up!
                  My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

Do S50 cams work with the M52? I know they do with an M50.... Still, you'll be lacking in power. My M50 had S50 cams with chip:

Heres a dyno I did on it
                    I've heard they do and it's plenty of power...super reliable too versus I don't know what I'm getting into getting a used s52 motor lost of those are beat to hell:/

Comment

Well, like I said, if you want a hand....

I think it would be so much fun to dive that deep into ones car!

Stoked, as I should be selling one of my doors tomorrow...slowly moving stuff out..

Comment

Definitely do! Still need to get you to come out for the dash and painting sometime soon;P

Comment

Fellow Santa Barbarians, I will try to make it to one of these meets soon. maybe when I finish my car.
                          OO=[][]=OO
                          @speeedshop
                          @mradams

Comment

About the 15th being a bad day because of the picnic, I honestly don't see that meet having a huge turn out. SD is just too far for a meet. It's neen proven time and time again. People don't want to drive 3+ hours for a meet in a parking lot with no vendors or anything. You know?

Anyway, I'm down to meet whenever. Whatever day you guys plan on, I'll be there. As long as its in Ventura lol..

Taylor
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Does anyone in town have any leads on an s50/s52 engine for me?

Comment

Ebay? Or go scouting for E36 m3s, ( I know there is one on Olive..) and claim it's a five finger discount?

Comment

Working...
                                X