Clear All

Need pics on car!!!

Comment

Here you go:

Comment

anyone wanna caravan to the car bq

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Yeah, get that group from up there together and cruise down.
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I am down.

Comment

Where is it? Ventura?

Comment

Here's the link for you, and yes, Ventura

Down to Caravan as well. Meeting place and time?

BTW BJ, I still need to hit up a track day....

Comment

How about we meet up in the Macy's parking lot right off the 101?

Comment

Time?

Going to buttonwillow on the 22nd. You should come with.

Comment

Oh darn, can't. Helping setup the PCASB Autox and then driving it...

BJ, am curious though, recommend getting track specific pads for first time out? Should one bring a spare set of pads and rotors as well?
                      Last edited by R3Z3N; 09-11-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Cant make it to the Car B Q?

I ran Street pads on my M3 for my first 3 track days.
                        Wasn't till the 2nd time I went was when I experienced brake fade, but that was on original brake fluid...
                        Changed it for my third, found out I had a leak on my master cylinder... changing fluid got rid of the gunk that held it together...
                        Upgraded to the 25mm MC and immediately felt the difference! After 5 HARD laps I naturally got brake fade without any other variables.
                        Then got a BBK up front! Stops way better, but I have to work out the Bias still, trail braking is a lot harder on this setup.
                        Rear BBK coming by December.

I would run street pads, but keep cooling as priority.
                        With your swap you might experience Brake Fade a bit faster.
                        Taking an extra set of pads? I think its a bit excessive unless your running on already thin pads.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Ya, I need to install a proportioning valve in my car as well. Schneiders AutoHaus was questioning my sanity when they saw a BBK in the rear, but stock M3 up front ;-) Had to explain the problems associated with the 318ti 5 lug swap.

Making CBQ, but not 'willow. Next time you go out tell me. Would rather go with peeps I know than by myself. Anything in the schedule after the 22nd?

Comment

I say for the carbq we meet at the city college baseball fields right off of castillo at 10:30

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

So whatever you guys gotta do to make it there!
                              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I am down for the MAcys lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X