No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, come watch, though I am not sure if anyone will be attending the gate.

Comment

Sweet! Yah I'll try to get out to watch, I want to try as soon as my car is back up on the road.

Comment

Whats it cost Justin?

Comment

$65

Camarilloautocross.com

Comment

Is anyone going to the Car-b-q in ventura tomorrow?
            sigpic

86 E(In the car is in a million pieces stage of making it into a bar'd 340E)
            89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

Yea Winters655 and I are meeting up and driving down together, anyone else wanna meet up?
              Last edited by ScottyB326; 09-28-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I would be down to if its not to late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                sigpic

86 E(In the car is in a million pieces stage of making it into a bar'd 340E)
                89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

Anyone making it to the next meet? I should be able to this time!

Comment

First weekend of December?

Comment

Yo guys,

I totally dropped the ball for first week of december. I actually just came out of hiding after going to the car-b-q in ventura and realizing how lame I am for even attempting an SB meet but who cares!

I got a new job in Inglewood area and moved to Camarillo so i've been outta the loop lately.

Anyone in SB still up and around? I think we should start the new year off with getting together again. And i'm itching for an autocross Justin cuz I can't afford track days at the moment and when I get all antsy I know i need to race haha.

side note: Ebay $130 headers are the shit man! I'm thinking of doing a full blown review with all the pics I took. I'm not an idiot, i've been around cars long enough to know they're not super high quality headers, but for the freakin price I was greatly surprised..

Comment

Well, your missing the autox next week, but they have spots for the January run!

Comment

Does anyone have a pair of late model, 51mm strut housings lying around? I am thinking about doing a new suspension setup and could use them! PM me with details :p

Comment

Going out to the Cars & Coffee thing in Montecito tomorrow morning if anyone would like to join.
                            À la folie

Comment

Originally posted by 6SPD View Post
                              Going out to the Cars & Coffee thing in Montecito tomorrow morning if anyone would like to join.
                              What time is it usually?

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                                What time is it usually?

8-10am Sundays
                                À la folie

Comment

Working...
                                X