No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost bought an e24 m6 instead of this, but unfortunately I wanted something better for autox... Still a dream though that might have to happen in the near future.

Comment

There actually is a pretty clean e28 m5 on the mesa. It was for sale on craigslist awhile ago....maybe it's still there.

Comment

Ya, I checked it about a year ago or so. Needed probably 3-4k to bring it back into decent shape IMO, which is fine, but I would have rather started with a better example.

Comment

Anyone going to this meet have a set of m20 headbolt washers or an m20 water pump pulley?

-NICK

Comment

Today: (and thanks to the LA crew, especially Robert, for coming down and making this a great 2nd meet!)
            If anyone wants a full size pic, PM me.

BJ's M3. Everyone stopped to check it out. Orig M3 FTW!

Low low low, nice stance. Who's car again?

Jawood's homebuilt tubo car:

My car:

Harry's new 325is, congrats dude!

Robert's car on DSIIs with my old M50TU, passed BAR finally!
            Last edited by R3Z3N; 03-03-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Next let's park on the beach side for better pics, as both have palm trees. Damn I love the SB shoreline...

BTW I can host pics of this stuff if people want to send me their pics.

Comment

The reason we didn't park on the beach side was because the sun would dominate the pictures of the cars
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

^^ Can park in the same direction so the sun is not a problem ;-) We don't all have to be cool and park backwards in our spaces like today :-D

And I just noticed your Avatar....that right there is just funny!

Oh and Harry, bitchin find dude! Plans for it?
                  Last edited by R3Z3N; 03-03-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Low low low, nice stance. Who's car again?
                    My car. Thanks for the pics man.

Taylor
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

^^Here's your pic full size if you want (link)

Comment

Thanks dude!
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

good times :)
                          Originally posted by InuFaye
                          silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                          Originally posted by blunttech
                          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                          Originally posted by george graves
                          An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Brought some donuts

M3 pulled in

Lol,

Comment

Great pictures man. I'm glad you liked my sticker enough to take a picture lol

Taylor

Comment

I wish we got more pics of the long line leaving. I saw that coming back in after giving Scott a ride in my car, and was awestruck. Too bad the Honda is behind them ;-)

Just installed my Massive 318ti BBK for the rear today, bled the brakes in the dark so of course I did a terrible job. Ugh..

Comment

Working...
                                X