No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are forgetting, the 2 most important things to any meat.

Hookers & Coke :pimp:
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'd rather have Pepsi....

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
        You don't have to pay on the weekend either??
        I am pretty sure you don't. I have to go to SBCC tomorrow for work so I will check it out.

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Theirs a car meet tomorrow at Ledbetter beach all e30's welcome hit me up for more info :)
          Originally posted by InuFaye
          silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
          Originally posted by blunttech
          so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
          Originally posted by george graves
          An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

^^ Showed up for a couple minutes and the car was a hit. Lucky kid out there had an NSX....

Comment

Team botak? I saw it on their forum...

Comment

^^^ Never heard of them...

Comment

Those were the guys hosting that...check it out here

Lets get this going. Everyone has been asking us about t this. Lets make this a big one. Make an online flier and have these crews come join: Gripwerks City Sta

Comment

Our buddy Harry's E30 was just involved in a pretty bad accident guys. :-(

Comment

Wow, that really sucks.

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

I hope he's alright :/

I swear it seems that the bronzit curse has become the alpine curse. All these alpine cars in accidents lately.

Taylor
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Justin! why didn't you tell me about this!?!

I might find a new secretary if you're gonna drop the ball like this..... ;)

Are you signed up yet for the earl warren auto x? Any idea how many spots there are left? i literally just yesterday found out registration was open, but i'm gonna fill out the application today, so i'll see ya there! (hopefully sooner)

Comment

Hehe sorry...

And yes, I signed up for the AutoX before I found this car. Knew I would go if I had a replacement car or not. There should be spots left! So stoked. The rest of you SBers sign up as well!!! (PCASB.org has the info)

I'll have my Massive 318ti willwood superlite BBK installed and my GC camber plates, but no race rims or tires for this event. Staggered setup is going to be terrible for Autox...

Hey btw, wanting to install the camber/toe kit on my rear subframe. Have you ever pulled one, or know someplace that could weld it in? Wanting to do this sooner than later as well...
                            Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-19-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Never pulled one on an e30, no. haven't had my car long enough to do anything really major yet :D

but i'm definitely willing to help ya out if you want some extra hands! and we could weld it at work if you'd like

Comment

Coolio. Thinking pulling the subframe from the wrecked car to toss into the working one, but having doubts as it probably got tweaked....hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X