Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mymonkey562 View Post
    Looking for a single bottle cap wheel

Need a set of center caps for those?? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MyE30 View Post
      i'm looking for a shift boot frame; haven't had any luck finding one at the junkyard.
      ...haven't had any luck on the forum either. let me know if you have one, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        My offer still stands and meeting point as well.;D
        Lol unless you're willing to be there until 11pm on Wednesday, I can't.
        Meet me in Walnut another day or have someone you know come get it.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Looking to buy early model front and rear bumper shock mounts
          TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            I have a pair of headlight covers that came off of an 84.
            Still got these!!
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              The problem may also be that your wheel bearing bad (which would make your wheel feel loose) and the hub presses onto the wheel bearing. I have not had a wheel hub fail unless it was broke off due to hitting something or stripping out the threads.
              Did both bearings about 18 months ago, but I've gotten defective brand new parts on occasion. Will do another new bearing when I replace the hub. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                Need ETA parts:

AFM, TPS and reference sensor(s).
                Is the i tps different from e? I think I have an old i one that tested good.

Comment

Originally posted by MyE30 View Post
                  ...haven't had any luck on the forum either. let me know if you have one, thanks.
                  Still got it, still free.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                    yes they are different. the eta has them on the trans bell housing

Comment

Originally posted by cavpilot View Post
                      You've got pm

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                        Unfortunately no. Although the s38 family shares the same TPS! Go figure..

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                        yes they are different. the eta has them on the trans bell housing

He's talking about the throttle position sensor. But you're right about reference sensors. I found a few spares though.

Comment

Up for sale! brand new! never mounted. My son bought these to put on his e36 M3 and ended up trading the car for an e30 before he ever installed them. The wheels are ESM 002r bbs rs reps. Size is 5x114/5x120 universal. Fronts are 17x8.5 +20 offset. Rears are 17x10. +15 offset. Comes with center caps. $850.00 obo.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                            Unfortunately no. Although the s38 family shares the same TPS! Go figure..

He's talking about the throttle position sensor. But you're right about reference sensors. I found a few spares though.
                            lol my bad i was thinking of the crank position sensor

Comment

Price- $175 each OBO.

Location-Van Nuys

Contact- text is easiest, or call. 310-980-458three or message me through here

Condition- Used

I have two Nardi Steering wheels for sale. I purchased these off a guy that I purchased other parts off thinking I was going to put them on mine and my brothers E30. I lagged and ended up selling the E30 so these have to go.

Wood is in excellent shape, a little scuff here and there but nothing that has rubbed through the clear coat.

Aluminum is dirty and has some scuffing here and there but with some aluminum polish and a pad I think you will have these shining.

The first one sold will get the hub ring cover, I only have one.

They will require a hub adapter, I believe the seller said these came off a Jaguar...

I know, not the best pics but I figure if you are local you can come check them out for yourself. If you are seriously interested let me know and I can take better detailed pics.
                              The one on the left is lighter in color.

Darker.

Lighter.

sigpic
                              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Someone please take this off my hands: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=325837

As-new, unused, and otherwise virgin 10" Lukebox that needs no explanation. It is from an earlier run that is only partially upholstered, but includes the additional color-matched gray carpet to apply to the rear of the box.

Price lowered, need this gone: $145, local pickup preferred

My transaction feedback thread(s):

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=292029 :up:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=329392 :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X