No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since panjo refuses to let me post, I guess I'll list them here.

I have my old coilovers for sale, nothing wrong with them, I just upgraded. They're kind of modified Ground Controls, but really the only GC stuff left is the adjusters and camber plates. The shocks are Bilstein HD's from a 325ix that I sent back to Bilstein; the front shafts were shortened 1.5" and all 4 were revalved stiffer to match the new spring rates and the height I'd be running them at. The springs are Swift 5" 14k front and Hypercoil 4" 900lb/inch rears. The front strut housings have been shortened 2", have e30 M3 away bar mounts welded on, and have been reinforced where the spindle mounts to the tube. The camber places are Ground Control, as mentioned, and the rear shock mounts are old Turner Motorsport aluminum ones. They come with used but good front wheel bearings and brake backing plates.

These go very low, I have had them on my last 2 e30's, pictured below to show the range of adjustment. They are stiff, but because of the matched shocks they still ride very well.

Asking $1100, which is very fair considering the amount I've spent on them and the quality of similarly priced other kits. Shipping is on your dime.

Located in Newport Beach
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Still rocking the burnt ETA?
      Ha damn that's a throw back, but yeah I still have it. I still have plans for it, I foresee its comeback soon, within the next few years.......just aslong as someone sells me a running eta engine
      Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
      HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
        I will take a close up for you. It's beat a bit, but it makes the car go left and right.
        Here you go.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

That's a good deal
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            Here you go.
            sweet, mine is in about the same condition, so I'll have to pass... Thanks though for the pics
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              sweet, mine is in about the same condition, so I'll have to pass... Thanks though for the pics
              You bet. It was just a test wheel for me. Wanted to see how I felt about the smaller wheel.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Random part request here, not for an e30. Does anyone have a face lift e46 passenger side bi xenon adaptive headlight?
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by qukbmer View Post
                  i have a sachs's clutch set (pressure plate/clutch disc/throw out bearing) i got for doing my s50 swap,well that did happen and i have alot of parts i will be selling. Back to the clutch set new in box part # w0133-1597959 it is actually for a 1991 bmw m5 . Looking to get $380.00 obo. Hit me up via text. 909-532-9173. Not looking to ship at this time,and if i do decide to ship is at buyers expense. My loss is you gain. Parts geek sells this same kit/same brand for $472.00. I paid $449.00 for this kit. So if you know someone that's doing a s50/s52 swap or has a 91 e34 m5 let them know i have it.
                  bump lower price
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    bump lower price
                    Terry, I got a new 310 number, I'll be hitting you up for that starter this week. Hopefully I can make it out there if you still got it.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Terry, I got a new 310 number, I'll be hitting you up for that starter this week. Hopefully I can make it out there if you still got it.
                      Text me bro.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I have some stuff for sale
                        Drop hats e90, about 3k (10.00 dollars ) SOLD
                        miles on them comes with free strut mounts in good shape with same mileage
                        Also have a set of euro oem grills (55.00 dollars) SOLD
                        they were repaired by po but with a little respray they will look like new( currently theybare a little faded as expected, in good shape)

Ill add pics later or you can pm me
                        Last edited by ///digitalme; 03-12-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Someone buy my strut housings!! $150obo
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Who in SoCal has a front plastic bumper for sale? Must be crack-free, and no warping.

PM me please! Thanks.

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Some random parts for sale:

M20 out of my 93 vert complete with accessories and wire harness, ecu, intake, etc... has no issues and has roughly 180k. Just pulled out a few weeks ago replaced by S52. Motor also has Getrag 260 5-speed attached but plan to sell separately as a 5-speed swap package.

M20: $400

5-speed swap (non-airbag): $800

Includes:
                              - getrag 260
                              - shifter linkage
                              - drive shaft
                              - clutch/ pressure plate
                              - flywheel
                              - clutch pedal
                              - clutch slave cylinder
                              - clutch master cylinder

Driveshaft: $250
                              Excellent condition driveshaft with guibo purchased new from driveshafts.com a couple years ago. Roughly 10 thousand miles on the drive shaft.

Exhaust: $200
                              Full e30 m20 exhaust with good (stock) cat never any issues passing smog.

Heat shielding for tunnel: $60

Accessory fan: $10

Stock oil cooler (no leaks): $50

Trailing arms: $80 (both)
                              Trailing arms with e-brake lines, complete with hubs with good bearings. Bushings replaced 4 years go, still in great shape. *The hard brake lines had to be cut on the arms for removal.

Rear Subframe (Diff not included): $100

Willing to trade my 3.73 LSD for your 3.25 LSD!!!
                              1993 BMW 325iC -S52

Comment

WTB: looking for a clean glovebox with latch, full lockset (ignition, 2 doors, trunk, glovebox) and a clean black trunk lid. Please pm me if you've got any of these items.

Comment

Working...
                                X