No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I have a few M20 miscellaneous parts for sale...

I have extra parts for sale...

Set of Fuel Injectors (Blue) - $60 + shipping within US

HAYDEN - Cooling Fan Controller-Temperature Switch - SOLD

Mishimoto Water Temperature Sensor Adapters - SOLD

Set of M20 RockerArm Good condition - $80 shipped within US

M20 Alternator (BOSCH) - $50 + shipping within US

I am located in downtown LA... Local deals preferred ... pm me if interested... 323.804.8659
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crzylildude; 08-24-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

ive got a momo leather knob...

$40

here was the ebay ad if you want pics

Comment

I'll think about it. don't really like the style

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
        ive got a momo leather knob...

$40

here was the ebay ad if you want pics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141720775637...84.m1562.l2649

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          I have a set (4) spacers and studs from Motorsport Hardware For sale.

Studs are 82mm Bullet Nose Race Studs with 12x1.5 from Motorsport Hardware. 16 total good for 4 lug wheels, conical seat lugs included. Still in unopened original packaging. Originally $113 plus shipping, Will do $110 Shipped anywhere in the continental US.

I have a total of 4 4x100 hub centric spacers also from Motorsport Hardware, 2 were run for a week before I swapped out for 12.5mm, and 2 are brand new unused. Originally these run for $74 per pair, so basically $150 plus shipping. Will do $70 shipped each or $130 Shipped for all 4.

Will cut deals for local pickup, just PM and we can work it out. Thanks
          Bump

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
            Bump

How thick are the spacers?

Comment

Would like to trade complete black vinyl interior for cloth interior set. Relatively good condition, mine has few tears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              E30///318is Hartge

Comment

I've moved to Encino since the last time I posted this ad up (originally in Indiana), so if anybody here wants these, I've already paid for the shipping to get them to SoCal.

I have for sale a set of 4 XXR 521 16x8 +20 with 205/50/16 BF Goodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S tires mounted.

Wheels/tires bought Summer of 2013. Tires have a lot of tread left. Wheels are spotless with no curb rash.

Asking $550, local sale. PM if interested please.

Pictures attached. 4 clear photos of tires and another 4 I tried to take of the entire wheel in the garage (sorry for blurriness).

Comment

Does anyone have turn signal pigtails with a couple inches of wiring connected to it? I need my signals to work :(
                  sigpic
                  '89 325i RoyalBlau Metallic - Kylie
                  Follow me on IG! @its.christiannn

Comment

Originally posted by boxy30 View Post
                    I've moved to Encino since the last time I posted this ad up (originally in Indiana), so if anybody here wants these, I've already paid for the shipping to get them to SoCal.

I have for sale a set of 4 XXR 521 16x8 +20 with 205/50/16 BF Goodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S tires mounted.

Wheels/tires bought Summer of 2013. Tires have a lot of tread left. Wheels are spotless with no curb rash.

Asking $550, local sale. PM if interested please.

Pictures attached. 4 clear photos of tires and another 4 I tried to take of the entire wheel in the garage (sorry for blurriness).
                    any way to send some pics of the entire car. want to see if these would work on a car not lowered for the time being. let me know

Comment

I need a master cylinder for 89 325i. mine went out!

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post

Brake or clutch?

Comment

In need of a working eta afm, 027 ecu and us ellipsoid rear light covers.

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
                            I've got an extra brake master cylinder if you're interested!
                            Instagram: @derkm

Comment

^yes I am.could you pm me the details? thanks

Comment

The top half of my 150k mile eta including wiring is getting prepped for sale. Highlight is rebuilt injectors for $45. There are two remaining 027 ecus and I don't know if either should be trusted because my car seems to kill them. They are free unless they work perfectly for a reasonable amount of time, in which case id like $25 for each.

Comment

Working...
                                X