• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still need sport seats
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Wtb Bosch Euro Smiley low beams. Don't need the buckets or highs. Pigtails would be awesome but not necessary. Thanks.

Comment

Have a 250k mile Getrag 260 that is available in Riverside, CA leftover from an engine swap. Drove 50 miles with it, works fine. $250obo

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
          wtb: Alpine white hood and driver side fender. Also a late model valence
          I've got an alpine white 2 valence, very straight but some rock chips. Pm me if interested!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
          Instagram: @derkm

Comment

I have a silver early drivers coupe door and glass that I want gone. Free. Contact me. If its not gone by next weekend, it goes to the scrapper.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I am looking to buy some 4X100 bottlecap wheels/scrap wheels and tires that hold air. My car was in an accident and was totaled. It got sent to my parts house and stripped, but I need some wheels to get the hauled away. I need to remove the car within the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ven0m43 View Post
                I am looking to buy some 4X100 bottlecap wheels/scrap wheels and tires that hold air. My car was in an accident and was totaled. It got sent to my parts house and stripped, but I need some wheels to get the hauled away. I need to remove the car within the week.

Have a set, PM me

Comment

Have an oil cooler for sale. $125

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ven0m43 View Post
                    I also have a set. Bald garbage tires hold air. PM if still needed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                      still need sport seats

I have some black vinyl ones in alright shape. Lots of cracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Moar Loe. Moar Sloe. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by e30style View Post
                        Have a 91 alpine 4dr 318i manual transmission that I'm considering parting out. It's not currently running. The guy I bought it from said it needs a headgasket. Bought it last year with intentions of doing another swap but at this point I don't have the time and it's just taking a spot on my driveway.

Asking $1000 obo for it complete or if you're interested in any parts let me know. Located in San Diego.

$600 now. Someone come get this. Selling as is for parts, but wouldn't take much to get it back on the road.

Comment

Ive got a bunch of parts for sale! Hit me up throught text pref if youre interested in anything!

Comment

Originally posted by ManSalad View Post
                            Ive got a bunch of parts for sale! Hit me up throught text pref if youre interested in anything!

The rear window assembly, are those pop outs?

Comment

Originally posted by blads99 View Post
                              The rear window assembly, are those pop outs?
                              Nah, they are the fixed windows

Comment

Originally posted by e30style View Post
                                $600 now. Someone come get this. Selling as is for parts, but wouldn't take much to get it back on the road.
                                Pics? Or a link?
                                What city?

Comment

Working...
                                X